Request for Expressions of Interest at The Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
The Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Multi Donor Trust fund Grant for the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative NIGERIA: Extractive Industries Transparency Post Compliance Grant Project
Consultancy Services for the Business Process Re-Engineering and Development of an Operational Manual for the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Industry Audit Cycle
Trust Fund Number: TF014025 – NG
Request for Expressions of Interest
Issuance Date: 23/10/2013
The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has obtained a grant from the NEITI Multi – Donor Trust Fund (MDTF) to be administered by the World Bank towards the cost of a management consultancy service. The consultancy is in the area of Business Process Reengineering to redesign the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) industry audit cycle. The objective is to bring efficiency across the cycle through process improvements and to also produce an operational manual of the re-engineered process. The services required include but are not limited to:
- Conduct a strategic review of the NEITI industry audit cycle process
- Develop a business process reengineering and flow chart of NEITI industry audit cycle
- Produce an Operational Manual of the re-engineered process for the Industry audit cycle
This assignment may last for about a period of 5(five months) from the time of contracting
SUBMISSIONS OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (EOIs)
NEITI now invites eligible consultancy firms with expertise in public management and management consulting concepts such as business process reengineering, restructuring, total quality improvement, agency creation, performance improvement, measurement and implementation of civil service reforms. The experts should have the following:
- Educational qualification in Petroleum, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Economics, Geology or any relevant discipline to the oil and gas as well as mining sector. MBA or M.Sc in Public Management or Administration, Finance, and Public Policy or equivalent experience is an added advantage;
- A minimum of 10 years’ professional experience as a consultant or equivalent in business process re-engineering, project management and also experience in the implementation of Public Sector reforms, agency creation, performance improvement and measurement, restructuring, and/or change management; Interested consultants must provide information on the following:
- Profile of firms/consortium (local/foreign) including ownership structure of firms making up the consortium;
- Description of similar assignments executed in the sector by the firm/consortium. This should however cover the role played by the proposed team member(s)
- Availability of appropriate skills among staff;
- Evidence of alliance/partnership between consortium members;
- Information on Legal Status of the Firm or Consortia.
Evaluation of competence and qualification of firm will be undertaken on the basis of aforementioned requirements to be met by the consultant’s team.
A consultant will be selected through Consultant’s Qualification Selection (CQS) Method in accordance with the procedures set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, published in May 2004, revised January 2011.
Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address below between 9:00am-5:00pm.
One original and five copies of the Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered to the address below not later than 5th November, 2013 by 5.00pm in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Expressions of Interest for an Independent Data Base Management and IT consultant to provide preparation and implementation support for NEITI Industry Audit Data Management System (NIADMS)”
The Executive Secretary
4th floor, Murjanatu House,
1 Zambezi Crescent,
Off Aguiyilronsi Street,
Phone: +234-9-2905984, +234-9-2906623- 4
Web Site: http://ww.neiti.org.ng