Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government Girls’ College
Akure, Ondo State
Re-Tender Notice Addendum
An invitation for tenders was advertised in the Federal Tenders Journal of October 21 – November 3, 2013. Subsequently, the dates for the closing of submission and opening of bids were adjusted and other omitted details are hereby added.
The following details are for your information:
(a) Bidders are to submit as part of the General Requirements:
(i) Evidence of compliance with the provisions of section 6(1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
(ii) Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004.
(iii) Audited Accounts for the last (3) consecutive years covering
(iv) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last (3) consecutive years covering (2010 -2012) corresponding with declared annual turnover and profit of the Audited Accounts.
(B) Deadline for submission of Tender documents has been extended to Monday 2nd December, 2013 at 12.00noon and the opening of submitted Tenders follows immediately the same day.
(c) All other information/requirements in the previous advertisement remain the same.
School Tenders Board, FGGC, Akure
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi