Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
The Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST) on behalf of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) wish to invite eligible bidders for the supply of Ten (10) Units of Mail Delivery Vehicles to be financed by Universal Postal Union.
NIPOST therefore invites Sealed Bids from eligible bidders with the followings:
1. Description of Delivery Van:
- Quantity: 10 numbers
- Engine Capacity: 1.4 Litre
- Load Capacity: 2750Kg
- Fuel: Petrol
- Other Features: Air-conditioned driver’s compartment. Single cabin, painted in NIPOST official colour (Corn yellow, Navy blue), eight valves, Air Bag, manual transmission and warranty period.
- Steering: Power steering
2. Bid must clearly indicate cost of each van in United States Dollars (USD).
The net cost shall be inclusive of cost of constructing body where the Van is without a body, painting in NIPOST corn yellow/navy blue colour and shall also indicate the total cost of the ten (10) vehicles. The body shall be constructed with steel.
3. Bids must be in English language and delivered under seal cover to the General Manager (Procurement), Room 222, Second Floor, Nigerian Postal Service, P. M. B. 12537, Abuja 90001, Nigeria, to reach him not later than 10am on Friday 29th November, 2013 and must be accompanied by a security bid of N120,000.00 or its equivalent in Convertible Currency per bid.
4. Bids shall contain all necessary documents of guarantee of reliability, solvency of the bidder, product already in the market including two or three major clients that can be contacted for information mat will assist in the consideration of the bidder.
5. Bids will be opened and considered by NIPOST Tenders Evaluation Committee on Thursday 28th November by 12 noon, 2013. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after Bid opening.
Any bid that does not comply with all above conditions will not be considered.