Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Addendum to Advertisement
Re -Expression of Interest for Prospective Consultants for the Development of the Corporation’s Branch Office at Bauchi
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to draw the attention of the General Public to its earlier advert dated 29th July 2013 on the proposed consultancy services captioned above to NOTE that conditions for eligibility of prospective consultants are as follows:
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the company (2010-2012).
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2010 – 2012).
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- Evidence of Financial Capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works.
- Evidence of availability of requisite technical staff/skills for the job.
- Resumes of Key technical staff to be deployed.
- Valid Certificate of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pensions Commission (PenCom).
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Act, including remittance to ITF.
- Sworn Affidavit to indicate that the company is not in Receivership and that none of the company Directors was ever convicted of fraud.
The closing date for submission is now 18th September, 2013 by 12.00 noon.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi