Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria
Public Tender Notice at Federal Ministry of Water Resources
Tenders Admin Abuja, Federal Government 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Federal Ministry of Water Resources
Public Tender Notice
Re: Invitation for Technical and Financial Proposals for Internally Generated Revenue Survey for the River Basin Development Authorities (RBDAS) in Nigeria.
This is to inform the general public that the federal ministry of water resources advertisement in respect of invitation for Technical And Financial Proposals For Internally Generated Revenue Survey for the River Basin Development Authorities (RBDAS) in Nigeria is amended as follows:
Completed Technical and Financial proposals (Two sets of hard copy and One Electronic copy in compact disk and Microsoft office) shall be submitted in two different sealed envelopes and labeled “Technical proposals” and “Financial proposals” and both sealed in a third envelope marked “Project Name” at the top right hand corner and addressed to:
Office of the Director, (Procurement)
Federal Ministry of Water Resources,
Block A, Room 202
Old Secretariat, Area 1,
To reach him on or before 12.00noon Monday, 23rd September, 2013. Technical and Financial proposals will be opened immediately same day at the Ministry’s Conference Room.
1.00p.m scheduled for the opening at the Ministry’s Conference Room same day.
Baba Umar Faruk, OON.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi