Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
Invitation to Tender for the Implementation of Information Technology Security System and Architecture Road-map (PHASE 2)
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) intends to implement its Information Technology Security Systems & Architecture (ITSS & A) road-map (Phase 2) and wishes to invite reputable companies with track record of performance to bid for the delivery of the project.
Scope of Work
The Corporation’s ITSS & A strategy would be implemented in three (3) lots as follows:
- Lot 1: Provision of Enterprise Software Solutions: IT Service Desk Management
- Lot 2: Redundant and Fail-Proof Connectivity: Internet/Wan Links
- Lot 3: Provision of E-Learning System
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Administration Dept, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee of N10,000.00 in Bank Draft for each Lot made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja. Further requisite information required can be obtained from the Head of Information Technology Department at the above address. Enquiries could be made either through the telephone numbers: 09-4601200, 08136341941 or e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Conditions for Eligibility
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2010-2012).
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
- The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2010-2012).
- Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works
- Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project.
- Proof of Company’s understanding of the job, Implementation plan and work methodology.
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Acts; including proof of remittance.
- Valid Certificate of Compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension Commission (Pencom).
- Evidence of registration with relevant Professional bodies.
- Sworn affidavit to indicate that the company is not in receivership and none of its directors were ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
Submission of Tender Documents
Five (5) bound copies of the ‘Financial’ and ‘Technical’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively, both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked on the right hand top corner “Technical and Financial Tender for Implementation of Information Technology Security System and Architecture Roadmap PHASE 2” and addressed to:
Director of Administration,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is Thursday, 24th October, 2013 by l:00pm. The tender is to be dropped in the tender box on the ground floor (main lobby) in the Head Office. Companies dropping tenders are expected to sign the tender register in the Admin Department (2nd floor) before dropping. Submission of tender by post or courier will not be accepted and any tender received at the designated location after the required time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive.
Opening of the Tenders
Opening of tenders shall be on Thursday, 24th October, 2013 by 2:00pm.
i) Failure to satisfactorily fulfill the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
ii) NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
iii) NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
iv) This advert also serves as invitation to any interested NGO and members of the general public who may wish to witness the opening exercise.