Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos Public
Notice No: 3855
Invitation to Tender for Civil Engineering Maintenance Projects
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit tenders for the under-listed projects;
|Rehabilitation of Access Road Entrance /Exit to the Terminal ‘B’ (ECM Terminal) NPA, Calabar||Lot 1|
|General Renovation Of Administration building, NPA Calabar Port||Lot 2|
|Construction Of Anti-Intruder Clearvu Panel Mesh And Concrete Fence Around Tincan Port Complex||Lot 3|
|General Renovation of Alraine warehouse converted to offices for Rivers Port||Lot 4|
Please, Note that Bidders are not allowed to bid for more than Two (2) Lots in all the Nigerian Ports Authority Publications of Today, 14th July, 2014
B. Scope of Projects
The scope of the project is as detailed in the Standard Bidding Document to be issued to bidders.
C. Tender Requirement
Interested companies should submit three (3) HARD copies (one original and two copies) and a SOFT copy of the bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD CORES)
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration Certificate Inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Evidence of TAX Clearance Certificate for 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Evidence of Pension Commission (PENCOM) Compliance certificate where applicable
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) certificate where applicable
- Evidence of current registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC) where applicable
Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
6. Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
7. Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel
8. All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative
9. For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
D. Collection of Financial Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document from the Office of the General Manager. Procurement, room 029, ground floor of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Headquarters, 26/28 Marina -Lagos on evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N25.000.00 (Twenty-five Thousand Naira) only for each LOT. All tender sum from N300Million and above should be accompanied with a 2% bid bond of the tender price.
E. Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the LOT desired, One (1) soft and three (3) hard copies of each TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BIDS should be packaged SEPARTELY in SEALED ENVELOPS and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should have the names and addresses of the bidders and thereafter put the two sealed envelops together in a bigger envelope addressed to the
“The Secretary to the Tender Board, Nigerian Ports Authority” and clearly marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE (TITLE DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE TO SPECIFIC PROJECT BEING ADVERTISED)” Specifying PUBUC NOTICE NO. 3855 and the LOT NO desired and drop in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00am on Thursday, 28th August, 2014. Where a bidder decides to bid for two (2) LOTS, submission on each should be made separately.
All received bids will be opened immediately at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager, Procurement” on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for;
- Award of Contract
- Acceptance of any tender and wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained. All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority