Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
Plot 447 / 448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.ndic.org.ng
Invitation to Tender for the Supply and Installation of two (2) No. T5-2 Oracle Servers for the Corporation
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC) wishes to invite reputable companies with good track record of performance and experience to bid for the Supply of T5-2 Oracle Servers for the Corporation.
Scope of Work
- Supply and Installation of Two (2) No. T5-2 Oracle Servers for the Corporation.
Interested companies should obtain the tender document from the Administration Department, 2nd Floor, NDIC Headquarters, Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue, Central Business District, Abuja upon payment of the tender fee ofN 10,000.00 in Bank Draft made payable to the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, Abuja.
Conditions for Eligibility
All bids must be accompanied with the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in Nigeria.
- The current 3 years Tax Clearance Certificate of the Company (2010-2012).
- The Company’s audited accounts for the last three years (2010-2012).
- Evidence of Financial capacity or bank support to undertake the project.
- Evidence of having successfully carried out similar works.
- Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff.
- Evidence of VA registration and remittance.
- Valid certificate of compliance with Pension Act issued by the National Pension commission (Pencom).
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Acts; including proof of remittance.
- Sworn affidavit to indicate that the company is not in receivership and none of its directors were ever convicted of fraudulent activity.
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional bodies.
- Evidence of after sales services.
- Evidence of Oracle field delivery partnership
Submission of Tender documents
Five (5) bound copies of the ‘Financial’ and ‘Technical’ tender documents must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” both put in a third (3rd) envelope sealed and marked
“Technical and Financial Tender for the Supply of Two (2) No.T5-2 Oracle Servers for the Corporation” and addressed to:
Director of Administration,
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC),
Plot 447/448 Constitution Avenue,
Central Business District,
The closing date for submission is Thursday, 24th October, 2013 by l:00pm. The tender is to be dropped in the tender box on the ground floor (main lobby) in the Head Office. Companies dropping tenders are expected to sign the tender register in the Admin Department (2nd floor) before dropping. Submission offender by post or courier will not be accepted and any tender received at the designated location after the required time and date shall be considered late and non-responsive.
Opening of the Tenders
Opening of tenders shall be on Thursday, 24th October, 2013 by 2:00pm.
i) Failure to satisfactorily fulfill the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
ii) NDIC shall reserve the right to verify the authenticity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties.
iii) NDIC shall reserve the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information.
iv) This advert also serves as invitation to any interested NGO and members of the general public who may wish to witness the opening exercise.