Federal School of Surveying, Oyo
Oyo State, Nigeria
Invitation to Tender (Addendum)
This is to inform the general public that the opening of tender bids for the underlisted has been extended to Monday, 17th November, 2014.
LOT 1: Rehabilitation of Corpers’ Lodge.
LOT2: Rehabilitation of One (1) Block of Staff Quarters (Flats 10 &11).
LOT 3: Rehabilitation of One (1) Block of Staff Quarters (Flats 12&13).
LOT 4: Rehabilitation of SIWES Building.
LOT 5: Rehabilitation of General Stores Building.
2.0 Tender Requirements;
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs: Commission (CAC);
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three (3) years;
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate/Evidence of Remittance;
- Evidence Registration with COREN;
- Evidence of financial capacity to handle the project or banking support;
- List of verifiable instrument/equipment and evidence of ownership or lease;
- List of similar jobs successfully executed within the last three years;
- Evidence of Payment of Pension Contribution by prospective bidding companies;
- Evidence of contribution to Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
- Name and e-mail address and telephone number of the CEOs of the company;
- Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of Non-refundable Tender Fee of Forty Thousand Naira (740,000.00) only, payable in Bank Draft in favour of the Federal School of Surveying, Oyo; and
- A Sworn Affidavit to indicate whether or not any Officer of FSS, Oyo or BPP is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has pecuniary interest and confirmation that all information presented in the Bids are true.
3.0 Submission Of Tender And Opening Of Public Bids
Completed Tenders are to be signed, sealed in an envelope clearly and boldly marked “CONFIDENTIAL” at top right corner indicating the job the company is applying for, lot number and should be addressed to “The Registrar, Federal School of Surveying, Oyo, Oyo State,” and should be dropped by hand into Tender Box of the FSS, Oyo on or before 12 noon, Monday, 17th November, 2014. Tenders shall be opened immediately after the closure of the submission of bids in the Conference Room of FSS, Oyo. NGOs, Nigeria Institution of Surveyors and General Public are encouraged to witness the financial bid opening, please.
- Tender documents are available for collection in the Office of the secretary Tenders Committee, FSS, Oyo.
- The award of contract is subject to release of funds under the 2014 Capital Budget.
- Bidders shall not bid for more than one (1) lot.
Federal School of Surveying, Oyo, Oyo State