Invitation for Pre-Qualification: Network Infrastructure Upgrade and Courtroom Retrofitting at Supreme Court of Nigeria
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three Arms Zone, Abuja
Invitation for Pre-Qualification: Network Infrastructure Upgrade and Courtroom Retrofitting
Supreme Court of Nigeria has begun a process of Network Infrastructural Upgrade and Courtroom retrofitting in order to reposition the court to meet modern day court technology advancement and enhance justice delivery, These efforts are in conjunction with local and foreign development partners and entails acquisition, development and Installation of Hardware, Software and other related Courtroom furniture’s. The project is in two lots;
Lot 1: Network Infrastructure Upgrade
Lot 2: Courtroom Retrofitting
This advertisement is for pre-qualification of reputable companies to undertake the project.
Prospective Contractors should possess the following documents:
1. Evidence of company registrant, with the Corporate Affairs Commission
2. Current Tax Clearance for the last Three Years
3. Value Added Tax Certificate
4. Company Profile including details of key personnel and staff strength
5. Evidence of Registration with ITF (Industrial Training Fund)
6. Financial statement for the last 3 years to demonstrate the financial capability of the bidder in terms of profitability and adequate working capital
7. Current audited statement of accounts
8. Evidence of employees Retirement Savings Accounts (RSA) with a pension fund administrator.
9. Details of equipments owned or to be hired
10. Letter of Reference from Bankers
11. Evidence of involvement and experience in similar contract stating contract sums and showing evidence of award and duration of completion
Submission of Pre-Qualification Document
Pre- Qualification documents should be enclosed in sealed envelope marked as follows:
“Lot 1: Network Infrastructure Upgrade”
“LOT 2: “Courtroom Retrofitting”
And must be submitted in hard copies on or before 23rd September, 2013 addressed to:
Secretary Tenders Board
Supreme Court of Nigeria
P.M.B 308, Abuja
For enquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1. This is not an Invitation to tender for the Job
2. Late submission will be rejected
3. This advertisement for the “pre-qualification” shall not be construed to be commitment on the part of Supreme Court of Nigeria nor shall it entitle the applicant to make any claim whatever and seek any indemnity from Supreme Court by the virtue of such applicant having responded to this advertisement.
4. After this Pre-Qualification Exercise, tenders for the contract will be accepted from pre-qualified contractors and the Supreme Court shall not enter into any correspondence with any unsuccessful applicants.