Construction Tenders in Nigeria
Construction of Ultra-Modern Sanya Market (Request for Expression of Interest) at Surulere Local Government Coker/Aguda Local Council Development Area
Tenders Admin Construction, Lagos 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Surulere Local Government Coker/Aguda Local Council Development Area
Construction of Ultra-Modern Sanya Market (Request for Expression of Interest)
Coker/Aguda Local Council Development Area of Surulere Local Government intends to reconstruct the Sanya Market into Ultra-Modern Edifice. Notice is therefore, hereby issued inviting qualified bodies to express interest.
i. Evidence of valid Corporate Registration
ii. Evidence of Tax Payment (not less than Three Years).
iii. Evidence to support Competence.
iv. Other relevant presentations for competitive bidding.
Submission of Bids: Not later than Friday, 20th September, 2013.
All Bids are to be forwarded in Sealed Envelopes marked: “Sanya Market” at the top left corner, addressed to: The Council Manager, Coker/Aguda Local Council Development Area, 19/29, Thomas Animasahun, Surulere, Lagos.
Signed: Ige Onala
Director of Admin/Council Manager
For: Tenders’ Committee
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Farm Access Roads in Kano State by Kano State Commercial Agriculture Development Project (KNCADP)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.