Invitation For Pre-Qualification and Subsequent Bidding at Auchi Polytechnic
P.M.B 13 Auchi
Invitation For Pre-Qualification and Subsequent Bidding in Respect of Approved 2011/2012 (Merged) Tetfund Normal Intervention and 2012 Tetfund Special Intervention Project
In compliance with Due process requirement for certification of procedure for procurement of goods and services, the Management of Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi wishes to pre-qualify competent contractors/suppliers for the execution of approved 2011/2012 (Merged) Tetfund Normal Intervention and 2012 Tetfund Special intervention Projects.
2.0 Interested contractors/suppliers and hereby invited to apply for pre-qualification for the various works/supply as requested here-under:
2011/2012 (Merged) Tetfund Normal Project
A. Procurement of Equipment For:
- Agricultural Engineering Technology Department
- Food Technology Department
- Mineral Resources Technology Department
- Mass communication Department
- Science Laboratory Department
- Civil Engineering Technology Department
- School of Environmental Studies
- General Services
B. Remodeling Of (21) Classrooms
Re-modeling/Furnishing of four Blocks of (21) classrooms, to upper floors Storey Building in the School of Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
2012 Tetfund Special Intervention Project
C. Construction/Furnishing/ Procurement of Equipment for a Block of Six Classrooms
D. Construction of 2nos. Shopping Complex (I.G.R)
E. Construction/Furnishing of a Storey Building for the Polytechnic Guest House (L.G.R).
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Current Tax Certificates for the past three years.
- Vat registration and evidence of tax remittance
- Audited Accounts for the past three years
- Company profile which must include organizational Structure, curriculum Vitae of key personnel
- Details of equipment owned or to be hired
- Evidence of experience or involvement in similar jobs with proofs of letters of awards and completion certificates.
- Evidence of financial capability/financial statement to undertake the project
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of compliance with the Pencom Act 2004.
- Evidence of social/communal responsibility
4.0 Verification of Claims
Auchi Polytechnic reserves the right to verify the claims made by the contractors/suppliers.
5.0 Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to the Registrar, Auchi Polytechnic, P.M.B. 13, Auchi. These documents should be dropped in the Tender Box situated in the Registrar’s Office not later than 12 noon. Wednesday, 25th September, 2013.
6.0 Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents
The Pre-qualification documents will be opened same day on Wednesday, 25th September, 2013 at 12.00 noon in the Polytechnic Boardroom, at the expiration of the time allowed for submission of documents.
All the Tenderers and the general public are invited to witness the opening of the pre-qualification exercise, in line with Due Process Procedures.
Note: Names of Pre-qualified Contractors will be published on the Polytechnic Notice Board. Only pre-qualified Contractors shall be invited to tender.
Dr. (Mrs.) M.I. Aashikpelokhai