Invitation for Bids; Supply & Installation of Information Technology Infrastructure at Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
Federal Government of Nigeria:
Multi Donor Trust Fund Grant for the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative: Extractive Industries Transparency Post Compliance Grant Project Trust Fund
Supply & Installation of Information Technology Infrastructure
Trust Fund Number: TF 014025-NG
IFB NO: NEITI/IT/GD/NCB/01/15
Invitation for Bids
(1) The Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) has obtained a grant from the EITI-Multi-Donor Trust Fund (MDTF) administered by the World Bank towards the cost of implementing the EITI programmes in Nigeria and intends to apply part of the proceeds to payments for the Supply & Installation of Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure to support the automation of the mandatory audit of the extractive sector in Nigeria.
(2) The Industry comprises of Oil & Gas and Solid Minerals Sectors Audits, conducted on a regular basis on Covered Entities that are operators currently in productive phase and which make some form of payments to the Government of Nigeria. It also covers the MDAs and Regulatory Agencies that receive payments from operators on behalf of Government of Nigeria.
(3) NEITI Audits are conducted to ensure that, for the period covered by the audit, operators have paid what they are supposed to pay, MDAs have received what they are supposed to receive and reconcile any differences.
(4) For this purpose, NEITI’s efforts in the automation of its audit reporting cycle is seeking to procure an IT Infrastructure that will further strengthen the effectiveness of the Audit processes.
(5) NEITI now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the
supply of Goods described below.
|Package No.||Description of Items||Delivery Period||Delivery location|
|NEITI/NCB/ 01/15||Supply & Installation of Information Technology (IT) Infrastructure||45-60 Days||NEITI, ICT Unit, 4th Floor, Murjanatu House, 1, Zambezi Crescent off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama-Abuja.|
(6) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants (January, 2011), revised July 2014. The link to the website is http://go.worldbank.org/RPHUYORFIO
(7) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents between the hours of 9.00a.m to 4.00 p.m Monday to Friday, except on public holidays at the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI), 4th Floor, Murjanatu House, 1, Zambezi Crescent off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama-Abuja.
(8) Qualification Requirements:
(a) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission, Tax Clearance Certificate for 2012, 2013 and 2014, expiring December 2015, VAT registration from FIRS, Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004, Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act (Amended) 2011.
(b) Financial Capability:
The Bidder shall furnish documented evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s): Audited financial statement for the last three (3) years, viz., 2012, 2013 and 2014, to demonstrate the financial capability of the Bidder, in terms of profitability and adequate working capital.
(c) Experience and Technical Capacity:
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following requirement(s) for experience:
(i) General experience: Evidence of general experience in the IT industry in the last five (5) years of operation.
(ii) Similar experience: Verifiable and documentary evidence of at least three (3) awards of contracts for the supply and installation of equipment (supply and installation of IT infrastructure) of similar nature, technology and magnitude as those proposed which were successfully executed during the last five (5) years.
(iii) Evidence of certifications or adherence to international standards for Software development, Project Management & Testing/Quality Assurance.
(iv) Evidence of Alliance/partnership with the relevant OEM Technology partners.
(v) Manufacturer authorization and.
(vi) Brochure/Profile of firm including ownership structure and management team.
(9) A complete set of Standard Bidding Document in English Language in a CD ROM with hard copy available to the bidders may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira Only (N10, 000.00). The Method of payment will be through a Certified Bank Draft in favor of Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI).
(10) Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid opening and must be accompanied with a Bid Security of 2% of bid price/offer for the tender.
(11) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12 Noon on Tuesday, 25th August, 2015. Electronic bidding will not be allowed. Late bids will be rejected.
(12) Submission of Bids:
Bids must be submitted in separate sealed envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “Original” and “Copy.” These envelopes containing the original and the copies shall then be enclosed in one single envelope clearly marked “Supply & Installation of IT Infrastructure” addressed & delivered to: The Executive Secretary, Attention: Procurement: Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI), located at 4th Floor, Murjanatu House, No. 1, Zambezi Crescent off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama-Abuja.
(13) Closing and Opening of Bids:
Bids will be closed and opened on Tuesday, 25th August, 2015 at 12.00 Noon in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on the specified date above at Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) Conference Room, located at 4th Floor, Murjanatu House, No.1, Zambezi Crescent off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama -Abuja.
The Executive Secretary