Addendum to Pre-Qualification and Tender for Execution of 2015 Capital Projects at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala – Kano
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
National Orthopaedic Hospital, Dala – Kano
Attention: General Public
Addendum to Pre-Qualification and Tender for Execution of 2015 Capital Projects
Below are the additional requirements for the Invitation and tender for the execution of 2015 capital projects which was advertised on 29th June 2015 on Daily Trust, Vanguard and Federal Tender’s Journal respectively by National Orthopaedic Hospital Dala – Kano.
The Management of this Hospital is hereby informing the general public on the additional requirements as corrected by Bureau of Public Procurement and extension on the date of tender opening on 24th August, 2015.
The additional information includes:
(A) Evidence of Company Tax clearance certificate (TCC) for the last three (3) years (2012, 2013 and 2014).
(B) Current certificate of compliance from National pension Commission
(C) Evidence of compliance certificate in line with the provisions of section 6(1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
(D) Company’s Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2012, 2013 and 2014).
(E) Evidence of registration on the data base of contractors, consultants and service providers by inclusion of the interim registration report (IRR) issued by BPP in line with the provision of section 5(h) of the PPA, 2007.
(F) Bid opening commences immediately following the deadline of submission of tender document on Friday 24th August, 2015 as stipulated in section 30 (c) of the Public Procurement Act 2007
For more information, visit www.orthopaedicdala.org
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi