Corporate Affairs Commission
(Established under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990)
Plot 420 Tigris Crescent, Maitama District,
P.M.B 198 Garki, Abuja-Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Procurement of Goods
The Corporate Affairs Commission was established by the Companies and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) of 1990, to regulate and supervise the formation, incorporation, registration, management and winding of companies in Nigeria.
The Corporate Affairs Commission intends to undertake the procurement of goods on Lots listed below. Interested contacting firms are herby invited for pre-qualification for the following;
LOT1: Supply of ICT Equipments
LOT 2: Supply of Photocopiers
LOT 3: Supply of Air Conditioners
2.0 Pre Qualification Requirements
In order to be considered for pre-qualification, interested and competent contractors/suppliers shall submit the following:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Full details of the Company’s Profile.
- Evidence of filing of Annual Returns with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years.
- VAT registration certificate.
- Companies audited account for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of similar job carried out.
- Evidence of financial capability or bank support.
- Evidence of pension contribution.
- Evidence of compliance with Section 6 of ITF Act.
3.0 Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
The completed pre-qualification documents are to be sealed with wax in an envelope indicating the LOT number and addressed to:
The Registrar General,
Corporate Affairs Commission,
Plot 420, Tigris Crescent,
Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
The completed pre-qualification documents should be submitted to the office of the Registrar General, Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja on or before 12noon of Thursday, 11th December, 2014.
4.0 Closing Date
Submission of pre-qualification documents closes at 12noon on Thursday, 4th December, 2014 and will be publicly opened immediately. All interested members of the public, civil societies and representatives of interested companies are hereby invited to witness the opening at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Board Room, 6th Floor, Plot 420, Tigris Crescent, Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja at 12noon on Thursday, 11th December, 2014.
5.0 Additional Information
Note that, tenderers bidding for LOT 1 shall provide evidence of registration with Computer Professionals of Nigeria.
- This is not an invitation to tender, full tendering procedure shall be applied only to bidders that have been prequalified and found capable of supply of goods.
- Tenderers should note that only pre-qualified companies would be invited to submit financial bids. The management of Corporate Affairs Commission, Abuja reserves the right to reject any or all the submissions that do not meet up with the requirements as specified above.
- The advertisement for the submission of the prequalification shall neither be construed to be commitment on the part of the Commission, nor shall it entitle any company to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Commission by virtue of any response to the said advertisement