Invitation to Tender for the Procurement of Various Goods and Services at Federal Capital Development Authority
Federal Capital Development Authority
Office of the Executive Secretary
Federal Capital Development Authority
Invitation to tender for the procurement of various Goods and Services
The Federal Capital Development Authority intends to undertake the procurement of various goods and services under the 2014 Budget
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Organization therefore invites interested and reputable suppliers and service providers with relevant experience and good track record to submit bids for the following
GOODS & SEVICES
|S/N||DESCRIPTION||TENDER FEE||TENDER PERIOD|
|1.||Acquisition of Hardware (Syndrome and Software) for the Digitalization of Urban and Regional Planning.||N10.000.00||6 Weeks|
|2.||Purchase of Computer and other accessories.||N10,000,00||6 Weeks|
|3.||Purchase of Office Equipment||N10.000.00||6 Weeks|
|4.||Provision of Computer Hardware||N10,000,00||6 Weeks|
|5.||Provision of Survey Equipment||N50.000.00||6 Weeks|
- Tender Requirements
Prospective bidders are required to submit the following documents along with the completed Tender documents
(a) Evidence of incorporation/registration of the Company with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), including Articles and Memorandum of Association of the company and up to date Annual Returns with the CAC (forms C02 & C07 to be included),
(b) The Company must in addition show evidence of the following;
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Certificate of registration with Pencom and Remittance to Pension Fund Administrator.
- Payment of Training Contributions to the Industrial training Fund (ITF)
- Compliance with the employee’s Compensation Act (i.e.) Remittance of 1% of the total emolument of your workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
(c) A sworn Affidavit to the effect that:
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt
- The Company does not have any Director who has been convicted by any court in Nigeria or any other country for criminal offence in relation to fraud or financial impropriety.
- There is no officer of the relevant committees of the Procurement entity or Bureau who is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- That all the documents submitted for the pre-qualification bid are True and correct in all particulars
- Evidence of payment of non-refundable tender fee as reflected on the above to Aso Savings and Loans, Area 11, Garki – Abuja in favour of Federal Capital Development Authority between 8.00am -4.00pm each working day.
- Evidence of registration by relevant bodies (CPN & COAN). (Applicable to Project No. 1 only)
- Evidence of similar job executed
- Copies of Tender Forms 1 & G.4 of the Tender document should be completed as stated in ITT Clause 1. Form G. 2 price schedules for the supply is to be detached and completed separately as financial bid.
Original of documents (a-e) must be produced for sighting during opening session, PLEASE NOTE THAT SUBMISSION OF FAKE DOCUMENTS IS A FRAUDULENT PRACTICE PUNISHABLE UNDER THE RELEVANT LAWS. All companies will be assessed strictly on proofs of documents submitted.
Collection of Tender Documents for Goods & Services
Interested companies are to collect Tender documents from Procurement Department Ground Floor, Conference Room, FCDA Corporate Headquarter, (former NIIA building) Area 11, Garki – Abuja after the payment of non-refundable Tender fee as reflected on the projects from 3rd November, 2014 and for a period of six weeks.
- 4. Submission & Opening of Bids
The completed Tender for goods & services should be enveloped, sealed waxed and marked on the right hand corner “ACQUISITION OF HARDWARE (SYNDROME AND SOFTWARE) FOR THE DIGITALIZATION OF URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING” OR “PURCHASE OF COMPUTERS AND OTHER ACCESSORIES (PROCUREMENT DEPARTMENT)” OR “PROCUREMENT OF OFFICE EQUIPMENT (QUOTE THE LOT AGAINST IT)” OR “PROVISION OF SURVEY EQUIPMENT” OR “PROVISION OF COMPUTER HARDWARE” and should be deposited in Procurement Department Conference Room Ground Floor, FCDA Corporate Headquarter, Area 11, Garki on or before 15th December, 2014 by 12 noon. All tenders received will be opened immediately after close of bidding in the same venue in the presence of Tenderers or their representatives.
- Bidders may bid for one (1) but not more than two (2) and discounts offered for the award of the combined will be considered in bid evaluation.
- Interested members of the public, especially the Non Governmental Organizations are invited to attend the opening exercise. They are to abide by the Code of Conduct for public procurement observers issued by the Bureau of Public Procurement. Company’s representatives are to come along with a letter of introduction including name, rank sample signatures to the opening.
- Documents provided in response to item 2(a-e) Must be arranged as FCDA is not bound to accept the lowest bid or any bid.
- The Authority pledges, fair and equal treatment of all bidders, but it is not bound to shortlisted any bidder and reserves the right to annul the process at any time without incurring any liabilities
Director, Procurement For: Executive Secretary