ADDENDUM to Invitation to Tender for the Various Projects advertised on Tuesday 14th July, 2015 by Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF)
Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF)
We wish to refer to the advertisements placed on Page 4 of the Federal Tenders Journal of 13th -. 26th July, 2015; Daily Trust and Guardian Newspapers of Tuesday 14th July, 2015; in respect of the following projects of The Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF):
- Invitation to Tender for Stakeholder Initiated Projects
- Invitation to Tender For the Provision of Backbone Transmission Infrastructure (BTRAIN)
- Invitation to Tender For The Establishment of Base Transceiver Station (BTS)
- Invitation to Tender For the Provision of ICT and Assistive Technology Solutions to Institutions and Schools Catering for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) Under the E-Accessibility/ICT for Challenged Groups Project.
- Request For Expression of Interest (EOI) for Consultancy Services
- Invitation To Tender for the Development and Deployment of Local Content For E- Learning
- Invitation to Tender for Universities Inter-Campus Connectivity (UnICC) Project
- Invitation to Tender for the Implementation of School Knowledge Centre (SKC) in selected Schools across the Country Under the School Knowledge Centre Project
- Invitation to Tender for the Implementation of Tertiary Institution Knowledge Centre (TIKC) in selected Institutions across the Country
- Invitation to Tender for the Rural Broadband Initiative (RuBI) Project
- Invitation to Tender for the Establishment of a Project Monitoring Centre at the USPF Secretariat Under the Bandwidth Aggregation Project.
We wish to clarify that the Eligibility Criteria for the above mentioned projects also includes the following, which were inadvertently omitted in the publications mentioned above:
(a) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM
(b) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
(c) Evidence of registration on the database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by inclusion of the Interim Registration Report (IRR) issued by BPP is included in the requirements in line with the Provision of Section 5 (h) of the PPA, 2007.
Universal Service Provision Fund
Universal Service Provision Secretariat
Nigerian Communications Commission Head Office, 9th Floor, Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama District, Abuja, FCT.