101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
COMMISSION DE CEDEAO
Tel: (234-9) 314-74 27 -9, (234-9) 314-74 27 – 9
Fax: (234-9) 314-76 46 – 46, (234-9) 314-30 05
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Date: September 20, 2013
The ECOWAS COMMISSION has allocated own funds towards the cost of the Supply, Deployment & Installation of Network Equipment at the ECOWAS Commission Headquarters Data Centre, Abuja.
2. The ECOWAS Commission therefore invites sealed bids for the Supply, Deployment & Installation of Network Equipment at the ECOWAS Commission Headquarters Data Centre, Abuja described above in one lot.
3. The Bidding Document can be obtained at the Procurement Division, Directorate of General Administration, ECOWAS Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, Abuja, Nigeria, upon submission of a written request and payment of three hundred US Dollars (US$300.00) by Cash or Bank Draft made in favor of ECOWAS Commission, Abuja.
4. For Bidders outside Nigeria, the Bidding Document can be mailed to interested Bidders upon payment (by Transfer) of non-refundable fee of US$300.00 to the Commission (transfer charges borne by the bidder). (Account Details available on request.)
5. Interested Bidders may obtain further information at the address below, during office hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00am (8.00am GMT+1) to 4.00pm (3.00pm GMT+1), ECOWAS Commission, Directorate of General Administration, Procurement Division, 1st Floor, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB401 Abuja Nigeria. E-mail: email@example.com
6. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120(days) after Bid Opening and must be accompanied by a bid security of US$20,000.00 (Bank Guarantee or Insurance Bond).
7. Bids shall be delivered in sealed envelope and deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located Office of the Executive Assistant of Commissioner of Administration & Finance, fifth (5th) floor of the ECOWAS Commission Building, 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent Asokoro District, P. M. B. 401 Abuja, Nigeria on or before November 7, 2013 at 11 .30 am (10.30 am GMT+1) and clearly marked “International Competitive Bidding for the Production of ECOWAS Biometric Laissez Passer and Supply of Equipment” Do Not Open, Except in Presence of the Committee.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend on November 7, 2013 at 12.00 noon (11.00am GMT+1), Room 523, ECOWAS Commission, Abuja, Nigeria.
Commissioner, Administration & Finance
Mrs. Khadi R. Saccoh