Extension of Time for Submission of Request for Proposal on Consultancy Services at Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Request for Proposal
Extension of Time for Submission of Proposals
Following the receipt of requests for extension and the need to provide more time to prospective bidders, the Nigerian Communications Commission hereby informs the general public of an Extension to the Request for Proposal on Consultancy Services published in The Nation newspapers of June 29, 2015 and The Guardian newspapers of 30 June, 2015.
The new deadline for submission of tender documents is now September, 10th 2015 by 12:00 noon prompt Thereafter technical bids will be opened and any bids submitted after the new closing date and time stated for submission shall be disqualified.
The bid opening will take place by 12:00 noon at the Conference Room of the Nigerian Communications Commission at Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja.
All Enquires should be directed to:
Director, Human Capital and Infrastructure Group
Nigerian Communications Commission
3rd Floor, Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street
Tel: +234 – 9 – 4617000 – 29. Fax: +234 – 9 4617514.
Toll Free No: 622. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Public Affairs
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi