Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja
Federal Government College, Ikirun, Osun State
Tenders are hereby invited from prospective contractors for construction and rehabilitation works on the following under listed as categorized and described in Lots.
Lot 1-Renovation/Rehabilitation/Equipment of 1 no block of fine Art Studio.
Lot 2- Renovation/Rehabilitation of Old Dining Hall/Kitchen.
Lot 3- Purchase of 1no 30 Seater Coaster Bus.
Lot 4- Renovation/Rehabilitation of Old Administrative Block.
Lot 5- Construction of 5 nos 3 Bedroom Flat.
Lot 6- Construction of nos 3 Bedroom Flat
Lot 7- Construction of Water Treatment Plant.
- Prospective contractors shall pay a sum of twenty five thousand naira (N25,000.00) only per Lot as Tender Fee.
- All Tenders shall be accompanied with the following documents
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ending December 2013.
- Evidence of VAT registration certificate with TIN no.
- Evidence of Issuance of Compliance Certificate to all organization by PENCOM in line with Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended).
- Evidence of compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund Act (2011).
- Bidders shall not bid for more than two (2) Lots.
- Names of bankers with references.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the projects.
- Company’s profile with CVs of key officers including photocopies of relevant professional/technical qualifications.
- Verifiable evidence of successful completion of similar works within the past three (3) years and attached copies of letters of awards and certificates of successful completion.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure as specified in the 2007 Public Procurement Act.
- All Tenders shall be received with the copy of the receipt of Tenders fees issued at the College Bursary.
- Note and most importantly those contracts for the project Tendered for shall only be awarded subject to the release of the Appropriate Fund for the project by the Federal Ministry of Education, Abuja.
- Tenders received shall be Opened and Recorded in the presence of representatives of the Bidding Companies in attendance on 10th July 2014 at 12.00noon at the College Step-B Office.
- Tenders shall be submitted in Duplicate marked appropriately and addressed to:
School Tenders’ Board,
Federal Government College,
Ikirun, Osun State.
19. Tenders shall commence on 26th June 2014 and close by 12.00 noon 10th July 2014.
20. Note that No Late submission of Tender shall be accepted.
21. Generally, the Board reserves the right to mark “Rejected” any submitted Bid that fails to comply with the requirement of the Notice.
Adetoye, A.O. (Mrs.)
School Tenders’ Board
Federal Government College
Ikirun, Osun State.