Re-Advertisement of Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors/ Suppliers/Consultants for 2015 Budget Implementation at the Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Industrial Training Fund
Re-Advertisement of Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors/ Suppliers/Consultants for 2015 Budget Implementation
(1.0) The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) in the Punch and Daily Trust newspapers of 23rd April, 2015 and the Federal Tenders Journal of 4th – 17th May, 2015 placed advertisement soliciting applications from interested Suppliers/Contractors/Consultants with cognate experience to apply for Pre-qualification to enable them participate in her 2015 Budget Implementation.
(2.0) Among the mandatory requirements specified in the Advertisement were:
(i) Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with CAC
(ii) Tax Clearance Certificate for immediate past three (3) years.
(iii) Certificate of Compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2014 issued by the Pension Commission.
(iv) Certificate of Compliance with Section 6(1) – (3) of the ITF Amendment Act 2011 issued by the ITF.
(3.0) In addition to above mandatory Requirements, all Companies seeking pre-qualification must show evidence of Registration on the National Database of Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) for Contractors/Consultants/Service Providers as prescribed in the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
(4.0) All Companies that have already responded to the Advertisement are expected to comply by submitting additional documents to show evidence of compliance to the requirement in 3.0 above. By this re-advertisement, the closing date for Bid Submission is hereby extended from 4th June, 2015 to 12:00 noon, 18th June, 2015.
Director, Procurement Department
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt
- Invitation to Tender at Kuje Area Council – Federal Capital Territory, Abuja
- Invitation to Tender for Execution of Projects at National Sugar Development Council, Abuja
- Invitation to Pre-Qualification Exercise at the University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consultancy and Project Management Services for the Proposed 36”& 24” Gas Pipelines and TIE-INS of the Ukanafun Station – Obigbo Node Project at Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)