Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority
Invitation to Tender – Works
Ref: No.: NCAA/D/PROC/007/014G
In compliance with Public Procurement Act of 2007, the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) a parastatal under the Federal Ministry of Aviation (FMA) hereby invites competent, experienced and reputable companies/contractors to bid for the following procurements.
|W2||Renovation of NCAA Corporate Head Quarters Abuja|
|W3||Construction of NCAA Corporate Head Quarters Abuja|
|W4||Installation of Distance Explosive Detector Gadgets|
|W5||Construction of Aviation Family|
|W6||Centre Installation and Implementation of ICT Central System Solution|
|W7||Upgrade of NCAA LAN from CAT-5 to CAT-6|
|W8||Renovation / Rehabilitation of Regional Offices|
|W9||Asphalt Overlay Resurfacing of NCAA Lagos Headquarters Lagos|
|W10||Floor Tiles for Lagos, Abuja, Kano and Port Harcourt Offices|
|W11||Replacement of Defaced Suspended Cellotex with POP Ceiling|
|W12||Construction of NCAA Archive Building|
|W13||Construction of 2-Storey Building|
|W14||Construction of Front Office / Driver’s Pool|
|W15||Extension of DAAS Building|
|W16||Remodelling / Upgrade of Facilities at Regional Offices|
Interested Companies/Contractors are requested to provide photocopies
of the following documents:
- Certificate of Business Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- VAT Certificate/Evidence of Past Remittances.
- Three years Tax Clearance Certificate (2011, 2012, 2013). Please note that revenue receipts are not acceptable in this case.
- List of similar projects previously executed with contract values not less than One Hundred Million Naira (100,000,000.00)
- Letter of Reference from any reputable bank.
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three years (2011, 2012, 2013).
- A sworn affidavit affirming that none of the Directors of the company has been convicted in any country for criminal offences, including fraud and financial impropriety.
- Evidence of registration with PENCOM and up to date remittance of employee Pension Fund Contributions.
- Company profile which should include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel.
- Evidence of registration with the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria.
- Collection and Submission of Bid Documents
Interested contractor/suppliers should collect the relevant bid documents from the office of the Head of Procurement of the Authority within the stipulated period on 12th December 2014. Completed bid documents in both hard and soft copies (preferable in a flash drive) are to be returned to the address below in a sealed envelope clearly marked ‘Confidential’ and boldly written “Tender for…… (State lot number)”.
Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority Aviation House
- Closing Date
Submission of bidding documents closes on 26th December 2014 by 12 noon prompt.
Therefore, bid opening exercise commences immediately after the closure of bid submission in the conference room of NCAA Corporate Headquarters, Aviation House, Ikeja.
a) In all correspondence, please quote the reference number shown above.
b) This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of Federal Ministry of Aviation or NCAA nor shall it entitle a bidder to make any claim whatsoever and or seek any indemnity from NCAA by virtue of such bidder having responded to the advert.