Invitation to Tender for 2013 Capital Projects at Federal Science and Technical College Kafanchan, Kaduna State
Federal Science and Technical College Kafanchan, Kaduna State
Invitation to Tender for 2013 Capital Projects
Federal Science and Technical College, Kafanchan, Kaduna State intends to carry out procurement of works and Services under 2013 Budget Appropriation compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement ACT, 2007.
Lot 1- Construction of fabrication and welding workshop
Lot 2- Rehabilitation /Renovation of students’ Hostel
Lot 3- Construction of 1No. Block of 4 classrooms
Lot 4- Procurement and installation of workshop machinery, tools, Equipment and instructional materials
– Procurement of tools and equipment for Radio and Television W/shop 30 Nos. computer tool box, 4 Nos. oscilloscopes, 40 Nos. multimeters, 40, Nos. sets of screw drivers, 40 Nos. work benches, a Demo circuit Board and write board.
– Cutting list and instruction materials for practical lessons
– Provision of power supply: Purchase of 500KVA Generator for the college and other items.
– Procurement of tools and equipment for Motor Vehicle maintenance W/shop: engine analyser, injector testing machine 3-phase air compressor, 10 Nos. complete tool Box.
– Stepping down electric transformer to boost power supply to the college.
– Procurement of Library equipment, Blocks and complete set of encyclopedia and others including furniture’s.
– Procurement of tools and equipment for Agric Science Department: Tractor, Lab equipment, Poultry house, slishers, fish ponds, chemicals and others.
– Procurement of tools and equipment for T.D Department, standard drawing board, stools (seat appropriate for the drawing board), standard protractor, Graduated ruler, pairs of compasses, set square, Tee squares, stencils,
– Procurement of tools and equipment for PPF W/shop: Hack saws, Pluggers, Diggers, Shovels, Trowers, and Hammers, Chisel, Wheel barrows, files and others.
– Procurement of tools and equipment for Electronic works Dept: Overhead projector, multi-element, TV antenna, Loop antenna, Isolating transformer service station, set of computers, mini transformer etc.
All Tenders must be accompanied with the following documents.
(1) Evidence of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
(2) Evidence of Professional and Technical qualification of key staff for the project
(3) Evidence of previous similar jobs executed with Award letters and Completion Certificates
(4) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years
(5) Evidence of PENCOM Registration/compliance (Certificate)
(6) Evidence of Vat Registration (Certificate)
(7) Evidence of financial capability and Banking support.
(8) Evidence of Registration with industrial Trust Fund (ITF)
(9) Sworn Affidavit to indicate that the Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt and none of its Directors was ever convicted of Fraudulent activity or staff of FME/FSTC Kafanchan.
- Each Tenderer will pay a non-refundable deposit of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only in bank Draft, payable to the Principal, FSTC, Kafanchan at the Bursary Department.
- All technical and financial bids should be marked in different envelopes and enclosed in another separate envelope and addressed to: The Secretary, Tenders Board, Federal Science and Technical College, Kafanchan, Kaduna State.
- Tenders Board will not be bound to accept the lowest of the tenders
- Each Lot shall be bided for separately
- Tender Documents are available in the College
- Observers are welcome to the bid opening venue.
The Tender documents should be deposited in the Tender Box at the Principal’s Office on or before 12.00 Noon Tuesday 12th November 2013.
Opening of Technical bids shall be concluded before financial bids of Successful bidders shall be done.
Federal Science & technical College,
Kafanchan, Kaduna State