National Primary Health Care Development Agency Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment Programme, Maternal and Child Health Services (Sure-P, Mch Programme) No. 1, Mubi Close, Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
Invitation to Tender
The SURE- MCH Project aims to mitigate the impact of subsidy reduction on the vulnerable population and initiate a robust social safety net mechanism for Nigerians. The programme specifically seeks to contribute to the reduction of Maternal, Newborn and Child morbidity and mortality through expanded access to an integrated package of qualitative health services in underserved and hard to reach communities across Nigeria
The NPHCDA- SURE-P through the maternal and child component (MCH) in compliance with the Procurement Act 2007 therefore invites interested and reputable Contractors and Suppliers for the procurement of the following under listed items:
B. Project Description:
|1||Supply of Drugs and Consumables
|2||Supply of Mama Kits
|3||Supply of Solar Lamps for PHC centres
|4||Supply of Handheld Ultrasound Machine
|5||Supply of Hospital Motor Ambulances
|6||Construction of Accommodation units for Health Workers
C. General Requirements:
1. Receipt of Non Refundable processing Tee of Ten Thousand naira (N10,000) obtained through a Bank draft………………. (Photocopy)
2. Certificate of Incorporation / Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission(CAC) ……………..(Photocopy)
3. Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years (2010, 2011, 2012) corresponding to declared Turnover. ………………..(Photocopy)
4. Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN No. and remittances…………. (Photocopy)
5. Company Audited Account for the last three years (2010, 2011, 2012) duly signed and stamped by a professional Accounting /Audit Firm showing Annual Turnover. …………(Photocopy)
6. Bank Reference Utter with Evidence of financial capability or specific statement of financial support from a licensed commercial bank…………… Original).
7. Verifiable list of similar jobs successfully executed in the last three years including letters of award of contracts, job completion certificates (please provide contact addresses of the clients for verification purposes …………(photocopy)
8. Evidence of Certification/Exemption from PENCOM in accordance with the Pension Reform Act, 2004, including remittances of employee’s pension contribution deductions.
9. Evidence of current registration with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) for Supply of Drugs and Consumables, (for LOT 1)………… (photocopy) .
10. Comprehensive Company profile, including list of names of key personnel to be involved in the project, stating their technical qualifications and experience and list of construction equipment, (for LOT5)
11. Evidence of registration of key staff with relevant professional bodies. …….(Photocopies) (for LOT 5)
D. Collection of Bid Documents:
All interested bidders should collect bidding documents from NPHCDA / SURE-P MCH Procurement Unit Office at No 1 Mubi Close, Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja. upon presentation of a non refundable fee of Ten Thousand (N 10,000) in certified Bank draft issued in favour of SURE-P MCH. (Please; write the Name of your Organisation at the back of the draft)
E. Submission of Application:
All bidders should submit their bids in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the following details;
Relevant LOT NO.
Name of Company, Address, and Valid Contact Phone number. and addressed to;
The Executive Director/CEO,
SURE-P MCH, No 1 Mubi Close,
Off Emeka Anyaoku Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
ii. The documents should be deposited in the Tender Box provide SURE -P, MCH Procurement Unit, No. 1 Mubi Close, Anyaoku Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja.
iii. Closing date and time of submission of documents is Tuesday, 17th September, 2013, Late Submission will Not be accepted under any circumstances.
F. Opening of Tender:
Opening of the received documents will commence at same day 1:00pm on Tuesday, 17th September, 2013 at the NPHCDA Headquarters Office, Plot 681/682 Port- Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11 Garki -Abuja All bidders and/or their representatives. Relevant Professional Bodies and NGO’s are invited to witness the public opening exercise accordingly.
Please note that;
1. All CAC, VAT, PENCOM and TAX Certificates may be referred to the Security Agencies, Corporate Affairs Commission, Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS), National Pension Commission and other relevant bodies for Verification.
2. Only successful bidders will be invited for the next stage of the bidding process.
3. The NPHCDA reserves the right to reject any or all documents it considers to be of doubtful authenticity or all submissions that do not meet the requirements as specified.
4. The evaluation of the received documents shall be strictly based on the requirements as specified above.