Federal Ministry of Education
Federal Government College, Ikom.
Invitation to Tender at Federal Government College, Ikom
1.0 Tenders are invited from reputable contractors for the Construction/Rehabilitation of the under listed jobs in the college under 2014 Capital Projects.
LOT I; Rehabilitation of 2 Nos. Boys Hostel blocks
LOT II: Construction of 500m fence
LOT III: Rehabilitation of 2 Nos. Admin block
LOT IV: Rehabilitation of 2 Nos. Staff Quarters
2.0 All applicants are to pay a non-refundable tender’s fee of N10, 000.00 each in Bank draft in favour of the Principal, Federal Government College, Ikom. Closing date for submission of Tender is 15th August, 2014 at 10am.
Each Tender should be bided for and submitted in two separate envelopes marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” and enclosed in one bigger envelope addressed to the chairman, School Tender’s Board, FGC Ikom.
3.0 Tenderers are requested to visit the sites at FGC Ikom for collection of Tender Documents before tendering.
4.0 Qualification of Tender:
Interested Contractors should submit the following information/documents along with their proposals:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of similar contract executed in the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of Financial Capability/Bank Reference.
- Evidence of registration and remittance to Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Company profile/List of key personnel.
- Evidence of registration and remittance to Pension Commission of Nigeria (PENCOM).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 three years, valid till December 2014.
- VAT Clearance Certificate.
- Audited Account for last 3yrs.
- A sworn affidavit indicating whether or not any officer of Federal Govt. College Ikom or Federal Ministry of Education is a director or shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
- Audited Account for the last 3yrs.
This bid document should be deposited in the school tender box.
NOTE: Opening of bid document will commence at 12noon on 15th August, 2014.
Chairman, School Tenders Board