Invitation to Tender at Esan Central Local Government
Esan Central Local Government
P.M.B 04, Irrua,
Edo State, Nigeria
Invitation to Tender
Sequel to the Local Government Council invitation to tender for the underlisted projects published on the 3rd of June, 2013 in the Nation Newspaper, please take note that Two weeks Extension has been given for interested registered contractors to tender for these projects. Tender closes on Monday 12th August, 2013 at 12noon.
Tenders are hereby invited from reputable contractors currently registered with the Local Government for the execution of the underlisted projects on behalf of the Local Government:-
(1) Renovation of a block of 6 classrooms at Uwenujie Primary School Irrua.
(2) Construction of a block of 3 classrooms at Eguare Primary School Ugbegun
(3) Fencing of Idumebo Primary School Irrua
(4) Fencing of Uwenujie Primary School Irrua
(5) Demolition and construction of a 3 classrooms block at Eguare Primary School Irrua.
(6) Renovation of a block of 4 classrooms at Idumebo Primary School Irrua.
(7) Construction of a block of 3 classrooms at Ugbalo Primary School Irrua.
(8) Rural Electrification.
(9) Building of Health Centres/Renovation
(10) Construction/installation of water treatment plant
(11) Construction and rehabilitation of roads.
(12) Supply of Transformers
(13) Supply of Official Vehicles; Toyota Brands
(14) Construction/Fencing of Markets
(15) Rehabilitation/Construction of motor parks
(16) Construction of toilets in schools and markets
The tenders are to be accompanied with the following:
(i) Evidence of current business registration with Esan Central Local Government as a contractor in the appropriate category,
(ii) Tax clearance certificate for the immediate past three years,
(iii) Current bank guarantee of credit worthiness
(iv) Evidence of jobs previously executed with the Local Government or other government agencies.
(v) Evidence of registration with Corporate Affair Commission
(vi) Evidence of personal income Tax clearance certificate of the Director of the company
(vii) Evidence of payment of non-refundable deposit of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30.000.00) only to the Local Government Treasury
Document showing the drawing and specifications of the above listed projects are available for inspection between the hours of 8.00am to 4.00pm in the office of the Director of Works Land and Surveys.
Tenders should be addressed and submitted in a sealed envelop and marked “confidential and the contract code” at the top left hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Executive Chairman,
Esan Central Local Government, Irrua,
Please take note that two weeks extension has been given for interested registered contractors to tender for these projects. Tenders close on Monday 12th August, 2013 at 12noon.
Esan Central Local Government is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender nor is it bound to give reasons for the rejection of any tender.
Barr. Vote E. Ugberaese
Secretary to the Local Government
For: Executive Chairman
Esan Central Local Government, Irrua.