Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Government College Rubochi, Abuja
Invitation to Tender and Pre-Qualification
Federal Government College Rubochi intends to carry out construction and Rehabilitation as part of its Capital Project for year 2013. The Projects include:
1. Construction of Principal’s Quarters
2. Rehabilitation of 1 no. block of six classrooms and office blocks building.
Interest and competent contractors wishing to carry out the above listed jobs are required to submit the following documents:
i. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
ii. Evidence of Current Tax Clearance for the last three years ending in December 2013.
iii. Evidence of VAT registration certificate with tin number
iv. Evidence of Financial Capability,
v. Evidence of issuance of compliance certificate to all organization by PENCOM.
vi. Evidence of previous job experience
All applications for pre-qualification must be in line with due process guidelines Tender documents are available for purchase at a non-refundable fee of ten thousand naira only from the College. Tender documents to be purchased include:
- Building plan and structure
- Blank copy of Bill of Quantity.
Submission of Tender Documents:
The above documents must be submitted in sealed envelope clearly marked “Technical Bill” and Financial Bid” and title of Project and shall be delivered to:
Note later than 9th September, 2013
Secretary, Tenders Board
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt