Invitation to Pre-Qualification and Tender for Year 2011/2012/2013/2014 (Merged) Tetfund Intervention Projects and Procurement at Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State
Adekunle Ajasin University
P.M.B. 001, Akungba-Akoko,
Ondo State, Nigeria.
…building a 21st Century University, Properly called
Invitation to Pre-Qualification and Tender for Year 2011/2012/2013/2014 (Merged) Tetfund Intervention Projects and Procurement
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, Ondo State, is about to utilize part of the TETFUND 2011/2012/2013/2014 (merged) normal intervention for projects and procurement (as listed below). For unavoidable reasons, the University is re-advertising this pre-qualification and tender for these projects and procurement and hereby invites interested and reputable contractors/ suppliers with requisite competence and expertise to apply for pre-qualification and tender.
Contractors who responded to the last advertisement on this project are therefore enjoined and requested to respond again as this advertisement supersedes the previous one.
Lot 2: Construction of Administrative Building for the Faculty of Arts with External Works.
Lot 3: Construction of 2nr. 300-seater Capacity Lecture Auditorium with External Works for the Faculty of Arts.
Lot 4: Construction of 1nr. 900 -seater Capacity Lecture Auditorium with External Works for the Faculty of Arts.
Lot 1: Supply and installation of 560-student collapsible seats in the Faculty of Education Building.
Lot 2: Supply and installation of furniture in the Faculty of Education 300-seater Lecture Theatre.
Lot 3: Supply and installation of furniture in the Faculty of Arts Administrative Building.
Lot 4: Supply and installation of 300-student collapsible seats in the Faculty of Arts 300- seater Capacity Auditorium.
Lot 5: Supply and installation of 900-student collapsible seats in the Faculty of Arts 900 seater Capacity Auditorium.
Lot 6: Supply and installation of various furniture and equipment in the Faculty of Education Laboratory.
Lot 7: Supply and installation of 962 Nr. 3-seater with back Desk, 78nr. Chairs without attached Table and 78 nr. Front Row Table in 30-classroom Quadrangle.
Lot 8: Supply and installation of 1000 Nr. Auditorium Seat with Steel Frames in 4nr. Lecture Halls in 30 classroom Quadrangle.
Lot 9: Procurement and Supply of 17 nr. HP All-in-One Desktop (500GB HDD RAM Intel Core 13 Window 8 webcam Bluetooth WLAN) Computers with other Accessories.
Lot 10: Procurement and Supply of 26 nr. HP 15” Laptop (Intel core 15 processor: 500GB HDD. 4GB RAM DVD/RW: 10/100 MC, Window 8) with one Year Warranty.
Pre Qualification and Tendering Procedure
(1) The suppliers/contractors are required to prepare and submit their tenders in two separate parts, namely:
(i) Submission of Pre Qualification Documents
(ii) Submission of Tender
(2) Bids shall be prepared and submitted in accordance with the documents listed in D and G below. In the event of a contract award, the bidder will be required to enter into a formal Contract Agreement in the form of and based on the proposed Contract Documents.
(D) Pre- Qualification Requirements:
Each interested applicant is to submit the following:
(i) Evidence of incorporation/registration with the Corporation Affairs Commission.
(i) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three years (2012, 2013, 2014).
(iii) Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
(iv) Detailed company’s profile and office address.
(v) Evidence of similar projects or procurement (as applicable) done in the past five years (i.e. Letters of Award and Certificates of practical completion of similar works).
(vi) Audited Account of the Company for the past three years (2012, 2013, 2014).
(vii) Evidence from Company’s bankers as to its financial strength, worthiness and solvency.
(viii) Evidence of compliance with amended Industrial Training Fund Act 2011.
(x) Evidence of compliance with the provision of the New pension Scheme: and
(ix) Qualification and experience of key personnel.
- All documents submitted will be verified with the appropriate issuing bodies to ascertain their authenticity.
- Arrangement of documents should follow the order in the list above, appropriately numbered. Each parcel should have a Table of Contents indicating the pages or folios on which these items are to be found.
(E) Minimum Criteria for Pre-Qualification and Tender
(1) This invitation to pre-qualification and tender is based on meeting the prescribed minimum criteria: company’s experience and financial position. In order to qualify the suppliers/contractors must therefore have and attach evidences of:
(i) Verifiable successful experience as prime contractor in the execution of at least three projects/procurement’s of a nature comparable to the project/procurement, within the last three years.
(ii) In, or immediately available for, employment, a construction project manager with an engineering or related professional qualification with a minimum of ten years’ experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume (for those applying for projects only).
(iii) Assured access (through hire, lease, purchase agreement or other means) to key items of equipment in full working order and essential for the successful execution of the project, and
(F) Completion of Tender
(1) The tender must be completed by completing the bills of quantities and stating the tender figure and completion period in the accompanied form of tender and the company’s covering letter.
(G) Purchase & Collection of Tender Documents
(1) Tender Documents in English Language (hard copies) may be purchased from the address below upon payment by certified bank draft, of non-refundable fees of N75,000.00 for each of Lots B1-2, B1-3 and B1-4; N45,000.00 for each of Lots B2. 3, B2- 5, B2-7 and B2-8: and N20,000.00 for each of Lots B2-1, B2-2, B2-4, B2-6, B2-9 and B2-10 made out in favour of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko. The receipt of payment must be included and submitted with the tender.
(2) Tender Documents shall be collected from:
The Director of Physical Planning and Development,
Department of Physical Planning and Development,
Ground Floor, Senate Building,
Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungbs-Akoko, Ondo State, Nigeria.
(H) Return of Pre Qualification Documents and Tenders
(1) Pre-qualification and completed tender documents should be packaged in separate envelopes and put in another bigger envelope (3 envelopes in all) wax-sealed and marked at the top left corner:
Pre-qualification/Tender for 2011/2012/2013/2014 Merged Tetfund Intervention Projects/Procurement:
Lot………and returned by hand on or before 9:00 a.m., on 13th August, 2015 to the address provided below:
Adekunle Ajasin University,
Akungba Akoko, Ondo State.
(2) Pre-qualification and tender shall be opened at 10:a.m. on 13th of August, 2015 at the University’s Council Chamber (New Senate Building).
(I) Important Notes
(i) The submission of pre-qualification and tender does not in any way compel Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko, to award the project to the company.
(ii) The University or its agents reserve(s) the right to verify any submission or claims by Companies. Companies shall, therefore, by their response to this invitation, grant the University necessary authority and guarantee for such verification; and
(iii) Only pre-qualification and tender documents of companies who meet the technical criteria will be considered. Companies which do not meet the above minimum qualification requirements need not respond to this invitation to pre-qualification/tender.
(iv) Only companies adjudged to be competent at the end of the exercise shall be awarded the contracts.
The University is not Liable to Any Company not Considered for the Award.
Mr. Bamidele Olotu
Registrar & Secretary to Council