Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Execution of Some Capital Projects at Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
Public Notice N0.3897
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Execution of Some Capital Projects
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit prequalification tenders for the under-listed Engineering projects;
|Rehabilitation Of Water Works in Calabar Port, Cross River State||Lot 1|
|Fencing Of Nigerian Ports Authority’s Land at Calabar New Port Extension||Lot 2|
|Rehabilitation of Ikorodu Lighter Terminal Ikorodu, Lagos||Lot 3|
|Reconstruction of NPA Jetty, CMS Marina-Lagos||Lot 4|
Note: Bidders are not allowed to bid for more than Two (2) Lots in This Publication.
(B) Scope of Projects
The scope of the project is as described above
(C) Prequalification Requirements
Interested companies should submit three (3) HARD copies (one original and two copies) and a SOFT copy of the bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Company TAX Clearance Certificate for the last (3) years (2011, 2012 & 2013).
- Current Pension Clearance Certificate from (PENCOM).
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No.l9 of 201.
Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc,
- Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel.
- Evidence of Financial Capability from a reputable bank.
- All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative.
- For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (Moll) should be provided.
- Bids must be in English Language, in clear Hard & Soft Copies and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
(D) Submission of Tender Documents
The prequalification documents for each LOT is to be submitted in One (l) soft and three (3) hard copies paginated and arranged with dividers as indicated above. The tender documents for the LOT desired must be submitted in a sealed envelope and addressed to the “THE SECRETARY TO THE TENDER BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALTFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE (TITLE / DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE TO SPECIFIC PROJECT BEING ADVERTISED)” Specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 3897 and the LOT NO. desired and drop in the designated Tender Box located on the Ground floor of Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11:00am on 30th December, 2014. Where a bidder decides to bid for two (2) LOTS, submission on each should be made separately. All received bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at the Conference room, l Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager, Procurement” on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for the award of contract.
- Wrongly placed tenders and late submission would not be entertained.
- All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies.
- Only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority