Construction Tenders in Nigeria/ Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria
Invitation for Tender at Federal Government Girls College, Calabar, Cross River State
Tenders Admin Construction, Cross River, Federal Government, Renovation, Supply 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Ministry of Education
New Federal Secretariat Complex
Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja
Federal Government Girls College,
Cross River State
Invitation for Tender
1.0 Invitation for Tender
Tenders are hereby invited for the following Capital Projects for 2013 at Federal Government Girls College, Calabar, Cross River State.
LOT 1: Supply of one (1) no Toyota Hllux
LOT 2: Construction of perimeter Wall fence
LOT 3: Renovation two (2) nos staff quarters
2.0 Tender Requirements
i. Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
ii. Pencom registration/evidence of remittance
iii. Tax clearance for the last three years (2010, 2011, 2012)
iv. Evidence of VAT registration
v. Evidence of experience of similar jobs for the past three years (2010, 2011, 2012)
vi. Evidence of financial capability from a reputable bank
vii. Evidence of registration with Federal Ministry of Works
viii. Company profile and key personnel
ix. Legal capacity to enter into contract
x. Maximum bidding is two per company
3.0 Submission of Technical and Financial Bids
Bids should be enclosed in two (2) sealed envelopes marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” and the two envelopes will be enclosed in a bigger envelope indicating the Lot No, the name of the project, the name of the contractor at the top right hand corner of the envelope and addressed to:
Federal Government Girls College,
Cross River State.
The Bid document should be deposited in the schools tender boxes on or 11th November, 2013.
Opening of bid document will commence at 1pm on 15th November, 2013.
Interested contractors are to pay a non-refundable tender fee of N20.000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira)
Tender Board, F.G.G.C.
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt