Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Various Projects at Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
Technical and Financial Bids
The Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) wishes to invite interested and credible Companies to apply for the Technical and Financial Bids of the various projects of the Commission for the 2015 fiscal year.
The scope of work includes:
Lot1: Construction of Solar Streetlight at Obinulo Ngodo Isiochi Umunneochi LGA Abia State (About 12 poles)
Lot 2: Establishment of Solar Streetlight at Mamafu Gbako LGA, Niger State (About 12 poles)
Lot 3: Wind Project: Alternative Electricity Source Pilot Projects (Wind Energy)
(3) Bidding Criteria
The following requirements for Tender shall be submitted:
(a) Certificate of Company Registration and Memorandum and Article of Association
(b) Evidence of Valid Tax Clearance (2 photocopies) and VAT Certificates.
(c) Evidence of pension compliance from National Pension Commission where applicable (Only Certificate of Compliance issued by the Pension Commission is accepted as evidence).
(d) Evidence of Compliance with the provision of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act 2011 on Training contribution.
(e) Evidence of Registration on the National Data-base of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (NDCCSPS) by inclusion of interim registration report (IRR) issued by BPP in line with the provision of section 5(h) of the PPA, 2007.
(f) Company Profile with list of Technical/Managerial Staff with evidence of previous work experience, detailed clients, nature of work/contract, contract sum etc.
(g) Articulated Work Plan and Methodology
(h) Evidence of Finance Capability/Company Audited Account
(i) Experience in handling similar job is an added advantage.
Bid document containing specifications on the interested lots can be obtained from the Office of the Secretary, Public Procurement Unit at the ground floor of the Energy Commission of Nigeria; upon payment of non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000,00) through e-collection in favour of Energy Commission of Nigeria. The prospective bidders shall enclose the original technical and original financial bids in two (2) separate envelopes indicating clearly lot of interest and marked Technical and Financial Bid respectively at the top corner of each envelope and enclose the two (2) envelopes in one sealed envelope which shall bear the lot description, the name and address of the Company and addressed to:
The Director General/CEO
Energy Commission of Nigeria
Plot 701C, Central Business District
P.M.B. 358, Garki,
The document should be submitted at the relevant bid box in the reception of the Energy Commission’s premises in Abuja from 10th August to 8th September, 2015.
- Bids shall be closed at 10.00am and be opened immediately thereafter on 8th September, 2015 at the premises of the Energy Commission of Nigeria in Abuja.
- Only Companies with Technical Bids that fulfil the requirements would have their names pasted on the Commission’s notice board and their financial bids opened on a date to be indicated on the same notice.
- All bids are expected to include Original Copies of the receipt of Tender fee in their financial bid envelopes.
- Name, address, email and phone numbers of the Companies should also be clearlywritten at the back of the envelopes
- Submission of bidding document is not a guarantee for the award of contract.
- All submission would be verified from the relevant Agencies like Federal Inland Revenue (FIRS), BPP etc.
- Late submission will not be accepted.
Energy Commission of Nigeria, Abuja