Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos Public Notice No: 3866
Invitation to Tender for Electrical Projects
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit tenders for the under-listed projects:
|Replacement of Bonny Light House Photovoltaic Power System Solar Panel System||Lot 1|
|Reactivation of High Mast Security Lights at Common User Areas in Rivers Port||Lot 2|
Please, Note that Bidders are not allowed to bid for more than One (1) Lot in this Publication.
- Scope of Projects
The scope of the project is as detailed in the Standard Bidding Document to be issued to bidders.
2. Tender Requirement
Interested companies should submit Three (3) HARD copies (One original and Two copies) and a SOFT copy (Word, excel and/or PDF) of the bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration Certificate Inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Evidence of TAX Clearance Certificate for 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Evidence of Pension Commission (PENCOM) Compliance certificate where applicable
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) certificate where applicable
- Evidence of current registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC) where applicable
Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel
- All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative
- For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
- Collection Of Financial Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document from the Office of the General Manager, Procurement, room 029, ground floor of Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Headquarters, 26/28 Marina – Lagos on evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) only for each LOT. All tender sum from N300Million and above should be accompanied with a 2% bid bond of the tender sum.
- Submission Of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the LOT desired, One (1) soft and Three (3) hard copies of each Technical And Financial Bids should be packaged Separately in Sealed Envelopes and clearly marked as “Technical Bid” or “Financial Bid”. Furthermore, the reverse side of each sealed envelope should have the names and addresses of the bidders. Bidders are to put the two sealed envelopes together in a bigger envelope addressed to “The Secretary To The Tender Board, Nigerian Ports Authority” and clearly marked “Invitation to Tender for the (Title Description as Appropriate to Specific Project Being Advertised)” Specifying Public Notice No. 3866 and the Lot Number desired and drop in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor, Room 029, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00am on 21st, October, 2014. Where a bidder decides to bid for two (2) LOTS, submission on each should be made separately.
All received bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com.
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for:
- Award of Contract or Acceptance of any tender.
- Wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority