Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants for 2015 Budget Implementation of the Fund at Industrial Training Fund
Industrial Training Fund
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants for 2015 Budget Implementation of the Fund
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF), a foremost training institution with a wide network of Offices across the country invites application from interested Suppliers/Contractors/Consultants with cognate experience in areas listed under 2.0 below to pre-qualify for participation in the Financial Bidding process for implementation of her 2015 Budget.
2.0 Areas for Pre-Qualification
Interested Suppliers/Contractors/Consultants are expected to indicate interest in not more than two (2) of the following areas:
- Construction (Building/Landscaping)
- Renovation of Existing Structures
- Supply of Project/Utility Vehicles
- Supply of Computer Hardware, Accessories and Spare Parts
- Provision of LAN/Internet Facilities
- Supply of Office and Residential Furniture and Fittings
- Supply of Office and Residential Equipment
- Supply of Training Programme Equipment
- Supply of Workshop Tools and Equipment
- General supplies (Stationery, Cleaning and Maintenance Materials, Motor Spare Parts, Souvenirs and Corporate Gift Items)
- Consultancy (ICT, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Civil, and Electrical Engineering)
- Maintenance (Equipment, Project/Utility Vehicles, Office, and Quarters)
- Printing and Publication
3.0 Pre-Qualification Requirements
In addition to 2.0 above, Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants are required to submit their applications along with the following documents:
(a). Certificate of Incorporation/Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(b). Memorandum and Article of Association for Limited Liability Companies.
(c). Tax Clearance Certificate for three (3) years (2011 -2013).
(d). Certificate of Registration for VAT, and evidence of remittances for the past three (3) years (2012 – 2014).
(e). Audited Accounts for three (3) years (2011 -2013).
(f). Company Profile which should include
(i) Names of current Directors as registered with CAC
(ii) Names, Qualification and Experience of key Personnel and
(iii) List of verifiable Projects successfully executed in the relevant area applied for pre-qualification for the immediate past three years.
(g). Bank Reference and Statement of Account for the last 12 months (February, 2013toJanuary, 2014).
(h). Certificate of compliance with Pension Reforms Act, 2004, issued by the Pensions Commission.
(i). Certificate of compliance with Section 6 (1) – (3) of the Industrial Training Fund
Amendment Act, 2011, issued by the ITF
(j). “Certificate of Practice” from relevant Professional Body and evidence of up-to-date payment of Dues for Companies applying under Consultancy,
(k). A sworn affidavit indicating that:
- None of the Directors of the Company has been convicted in any Law Court for any criminal offense including fraud and financial impropriety.
- No Officer of the Industrial Training Fund is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the company.
- The Company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt.
4.0 Submission of Pre-qualification Documents
Documents for Pre-qualification shall be submitted in sealed envelope, addressed to the Director-General/Chief Executive, Industrial Training Fund, Jos, and marked boldly at the top right corner “PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENT” and dropped in the Tenders Box at the Reception of ITF Headquarters Office Complex, Jos, on or before 12.00 noon Thursday, 4th June, 2015.
5.0 Opening of Pre-qualification Documents
Pre-qualification documents shall be publicly opened immediately after the close of Pre-qualification Document on Thursday4th June, 2015. Representatives of respondent Companies are by this Advertisement, invited to witness the Bid opening process.
- Late Submission and unsigned documents will be rejected.
- Pre-qualification application should indicate clearly the area of competence
- This invitation for Pre-qualification should not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the Fund, for contract award nor right for the Tenderer to make any claims whatsoever and seek indemnity from the Fund, by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.
Director, Procurement Department
For: Director-General/Chief Executive