Invitation for Pre – Qualification of Contractors for the Years 2009 – 2012 Tetfund Normal Intervention Projects at The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa
The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa
P.M.B. 001 Nasarawa, Nasarawa State
Invitation for Pre – Qualification of Contractors for the Years 2009 – 2012 Tetfund Normal Intervention Projects
The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, Nasarawa State, invites competent qualified Contractors and Suppliers who may wish to pre-qualify for the following TETFUND Normal Intervention Projects in the Polytechnic to express interest.
LOT1: Procurement/Installation of Equipment for the School of Applied Science.
LOT2: Procurement/Installation of Equipment for the Department of Agricultural Engineering.
LOT 3: Procurement/installation of Equipment for the Department of Survey and Geo-Informatics.
LOT4: Supply/Installation of Equipment for FM Radio station for the Department of Mass Communication.
LOT5: Construction of Electric Kiln and Potters Wheel for Art and Industrial Design Department.
LOT6: Purchase of Drawing Boards/Stools for School of Environmental Studies.
LOT7: Supply/Installation of Equipment for the Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering Technology.
LOT8: Supply/Installation of Equipment for the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
LOT9: Procurement of Computer/Office Equipment to the Department of Banking and Finance.
LOT10: Supply and Installation of Digital Interactive White Board.
LOT11: Supply of Bus for Students’ Educational Visits.
LOT12: Purchase and Installation: of 200KVA Sound Proof Generator.
LOT13: Purchase of 6000 litre Capacity Water Tanker.
LOT14: Design, Deployment and Implementation of Electronic Data Base Access System for Students’ Online General Events Monitoring and Control.
LOT 15: Construction of Academic Staff Offices/Classrooms.
LOT 16: Construction of Hospitality Management Department.
2. Qualification Requirements:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of current Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3)years (2010,2011and2012).
- Evidence of VAT Registration with TIN Number and past remittances for the last three (3) years,
- Evidence of PENCOM registration in accordance with the Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended), and up to date remittance of employees contributory pension funds to Pension Funds Managers.
- Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the project (Bank Statement for the last 6 months) credit worthiness and readiness to instruct bankers to supply financial information on the Company as may be required.
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years (2010, 2011 and 2012).
- Verifiable documentary evidence of similar jobs that have been successfully executed within the last three (3) years to include letter of Awards and Completion certificates.
- List of Key Technical personnel including photocopies of their certificates.
- A Sworn Affidavit certifying that all documents for the pre – qualification are genuine and current.
- A Sworn Affidavit indicating whether any officer of the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the Company.
- Evidence of compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) 2011.
- List of Company plants and Equipment owned or hired with proof of ownership if owned.
3 Submission of Pre – Qualification Document
Bound pre-qualification document in wax – sealed envelope appropriately marked at the left hand corner stating the job the Company is applying for e.g. LOT A, Supply of……………… and addressed to:
The Federal Polytechnic,
P.M.B. 001 Nasarawa,
The sealed envelope is to be dropped into the LOCKED STEEL Tender Box in front of the Administrative Block after signing a register with the security at the same venue on or before 12.00 noon of Wednesday 23rd October, 2013. Any submission after 12.00 noon will be rejected.
Firms interested in more than one (1) LOT must submit separate documents for each LOT.
The opening of the documents shall commence immediately after the closing on the same day i.e. Wednesday 23rd October, 2013 at the ETF Auditorium of the institution.
Contractors or their representative, NGOs and the general public are encouraged to attend.
- That only short listed firms shall be contacted to submit Tender Documents for the project of choice.
- That due diligence would be followed as all documents submitted would be verified. Past executed works and contractors offices shall be visited. Any discrepancy would lead to disqualification of the contractor.
F.J. Sabo (Mrs)