Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for 2014 at Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board
National Headquarters, Bwari
P.M.B. 189, Garki, Abuja
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for 2014
Pre-qualification bids are invited from interested and competent companies with relevant experience and good track records In respect of each of the projects listed below:
- Provision of ICT Infrastructure
- Construction of Proto-type Office Buildings
- Provision/Rehabilitation of Office Buildings
- Provision of Office infrastructure
Interested contractors are required to submit pre-qualification documents with verifiable evidence including but not limited to the following:
- Evidence of Incorporation/Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three years
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of the Pension Reform Act
- Evidence of Financial capabilities and bank support
- Experience/technical qualification of key personnel (please include copies of the certificates obtained by key personnel. Ordinary CV without necessary proof of qualifications will not be evaluated).
- List of similar jobs successfully executed with names of clients, locations of projects, copies of award letters and certificate of practical completion.
- Technical capabilities of the firm in terms of equipment, technology and staff strength.
- Evidence of VAT/TIN Registration and past remittances.
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Contribution.
All submissions should be prepared and serially paged using the format Itemized in ‘B’ above and sent in sealed envelopes. The envelopes should be clearly marked at the top right-hand corner with the name of the project applied for.
Interested companies should submit three (3) copies of the pre-qualification bids to the address below not later than 12noon of Thursday July 10th 2014.
The Registrar/Chief Executive,
Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, National Headquarters,
Suleja Road, Bwari,
P.M.B. 189, Garki,
Attention: Procurement Planning Committee
The bids – would be opened in the Auditorium of the Board at 2.00pm on Thursday July 10th 2014.
- Only pre-qualified companies shall be invited to tender;
- The Board reserves the right to reject or cancel any or all the bias at any time;
- Failure to comply with any of the above instructions or provide the listed documents may automatically result in disqualification.
This advertisement shall neither be construed as a commitment on the part of the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) nor shall it entitle any contractor to make claims whatsoever and/ or seek any indemnity from the Board.