Invitation for Pre-Qualification for the Completion of the On-Going 8 Storey Administration Building at Nigerian Ports Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
Public Notice No.3844
Invitation for Pre-Qualification for the Completion of the On-Going 8 Storey Administration Building
(Construction of Outstanding Three Office Floors),
Lagos Port Complex (LPC), Apapa – Lagos
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors for pre-qualification for the construction of the outstanding Three Office Floors of the on-going 8 Storey Administration Building, LPC, Apapa- Lagos.
2.0 Tender Requirements:
Interested companies should submit the following documents as an integral part of their bids:
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association,
- Verifiable proofs of company’s technical ability to undertake the execution of the project,
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past, including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company’s financial details & audited accounts for the last three (3) years (2010, 2011 & 2012).
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate
- Evidence of TAX Clearance Certificate for the 2010, 2011 & 2012.
- Certificate of Registration with Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRC)
- Valid compliance certificate with Pension Reform Act 2004. (Where applicable)
- Valid compliance certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
- Company’s profile to include names, qualifications, experiences of key Personnel.
- Key personnel’s registration with appropriate professional bodies.
- All relevant information concerning contacts, mobile telephone number(s), fax and e-mail address of the company’s representative,
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided,
- All documents must be paged, in clear copy, demarcated and arranged in the order of the tender requirements as it appeared in the advert
- Bid must be in English language and be signed by an official authorized to bind the bidder to a contract.
3.0 Pre-Qualification Criteria:
Pre-qualification shall be in accordance with the provisions of the Public Procurement (Act 2007) and Due process mechanism.
4.0 Submission of Tender:
Three copies of Technical bids should be submitted in an envelope and clearly marked as “Technical” Tender which should be marked “PRE-QUALIFICATION FOR THE COMPLETION OF ADMINISTRATION BUILDING, LAGOS PORT COMPLEX, APAPA – LAGOS” PUBLIC NOTICE No 3844, addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority and dropped at the Procurement Department on the Ground floor of the Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina, Lagos not later than 11.00 am on the 16th December, 2013. All received bids will be opened at 12.00 noon on the same day in the Conference Room, No. 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of all bidders or their representatives.
For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com. Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company.
All costs incurred as a result of this request for information shall be borne by the individual companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority