Ministry of Police Affairs
Federal Secretariat, Phase III, Abuja
Invitation for Pre-qualification and Tender
- The Federal Government of Nigeria has approved the 2014 appropriate for the Ministry of police Affairs.
- According, the Ministry of Police Affairs invites qualified, interested and eligible contractors; Original Equipment manufacturers Suppliers to tender for the procurement of works, Goods, and Services as detailed below:
|A1||Construction of Police Barrack Nationwide||As in Bidding Document|
|A2||Construction of Police stations Nationwide||”|
|A3||Construction of Police Institution’s Buildings Nationwide||”|
|A4||Rehabilitation/Renovations Police Station Nationwide||”|
|A5||Rehabilitation/Renovations Police Barracks Nationwide||”|
|A6||Rehabilitation/Renovations of Institution’s Buildings Nationwide||”|
|A7||Installation, Furnishing and Provision of Equipment and Facilities for Police Installation Nationwide||”|
|B1||Supply of Office Furniture& Equipment||As in Bidding Document|
|B2||Supply of Computers & Accessories||”|
|B3||Supply & installations of Office Equipment.||”|
|B4||Supply & Installations of Alternate Source of Power.||”|
|B5||Supply of Library Books and Equipment||”|
|B6||Supply & Installations of Security & Communication Equipment.||”|
|B7||Supply & Installations of WAN/LAN Configuration of the Zonal Commands of the Police and Police Pay Offices Nationwide.||”|
|B8||Establishment & Installation of Finance and Accounts E-Archive||”|
|B9||Supply of Vehicles.||”|
Prequalification Criteria and Tender Requirements
- In order to be considered, interested companies, which must be Nigerian Companies, must submit tenders/bid documents accompanied with the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and Forms C07;
- Provide detailed Company Profile
- Detailed evidence of compliance with Pensions Act;
- Evidence of Registration with ITF;
- Company Audited Accounts for last 3 years (2011, 2012 & 2013)
- Tax Clearance Certificate verifiable from Federal for (2011, 2012 & 2013);
- Evidence of VAT Registration & past VAT remittances
- Letter of Financial Capability & Banking support;
- Evidence of payment of non- refundable Tender Fee of N10,000.00 Only in favour of Ministry of Police Affairs (for works and goods only);
- Evidence of 2-3 similar jobs previously executed or currently being executed (including letters of award, completion certificates, payment);
- Submission of technical details & brochures of items being tendered for and evidence of Manufacturers’ Authorization of dealer/distributorship appointment;
- Any other document(s) to support the qualification of the tenderer.
- For all Building Construction Projects, Bidders must show evidence of a staff registered with CORBON.
- Bidders must not bid for more than two Lots.
- Any Bid above 100million for Goods & Services and above 300 million for Works must be accompanied with Bid Security of 2% of Bid Price.
- For Lot B1-B5, bid’ document must also be accompanied with original Manufacturers Authority letter with full warranty.
- All the requirements stated in paragraph 3(I-XII) shall be enclosed in the Technical envelopes.
- Affidavit of Compliance.
- Collection of Tender Documents
Qualified Companies shall on application collect tender documents from the Ministry from the office of:
Ministry of Police Affairs,
Federal Secretariat, Phase III – Abuja
- Submission of Tender
The completed tender documents must be submitted in three (3) copies each; including one (1) original and two (2) copies, in 2 separate sealed envelopes where appropriate clearly marked “Technical and Financial” end both sealed in a third envelop marked with the appropriate project title and lot number at the top right hand corner and delivered to the address below not later than 12.00 noon of Monday 14th July, 2014, that:
Ministerial Tenders Board;
Ministry of Police Affairs;
11th Floor, Room 15;
Federal Secretariat, Phase III-Abuja
Opening of Bids
Technical bids will be opened at 1.00p.m on same date at the Minister’s Conference Room, 10th Floor, Federal Secretariat, Phase III after the close of the submission date and only qualified bidders, relevant NGOs and CSOs will be invited to witness the public opening of the financial bids documents.
- Contravention of the conditions in Paragraph 3 could lead to disqualification of bid.
- Late submission of bids will be rejected.
Dr. James Obiegbu