Customary Court of Appeal, Abuja
Federal Capital Territory Judiciary,
No.36 P.O.W MAFEMI Crescent, Utako District, Abuja
Invitation for 2014 Pre-Qualification Exercise
The Customary Court of Appeal,Federal Capital Territory Judiciary, Abuja hereby invites interested, qualified and reputable contractors to apply for the underiisted procurements in its 2014 budget:
LOT A: CONSTRUCTION WORKS
- Construction of Customary Court of Appeal “Head Office Complex’, Abuja.
LOT B REHABILITATION WORKS
- Rehabilitation/Renovation of offices (Headquarters & Customary Courts)/ Residencial buildings (Judges Residences).
LOT C. GENERAL SUPPLIES
i. Purchase of Office Furniture and Fittings
ii. Purchase of Residential Furniture and Equipment/Appliances
iii. Purchase of Library Books
iv. Purchase of Stationeries and Computer consumables
v. Printing of Non- Security documents
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), inclusive of Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum/Articles of Association.
- Last 3 years (2011, 2012 and 2013) Tax Clearance Certificates including Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Detailed Company Profile giving names and list of key professionals, technical and administrative staff with their Curriculum Vitae/Qualifications and verifiable evidence of registration with relevant Professional Bodies (For LOT A only).
- Evidence of completion of Multi-Storey structures or three (3) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of Contract Award and Certificates of Job Completion within the last five (5) years. (For LOT A only)
- Evidence of annual turnover of not less than Five Billion naira in the last three (3) years. (For LOT A only)
- Verifiable evidence of financial support (Bank Guarantee Letter) by a reputable Bank within Nigeria including one (1) year Bank Statement of account.
- Audited Account details for the last 3 years (2011, 2012 and 2013)
- Certificate of compliance with the provisions of Pension Reform Act 2004, as contained in Section 16 (6d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007.
- Certificate of compliance with Section 6(2) of the Industrial Training Fund Act (as Amended) 2011.
- VAT Certificate and evidence of remittance.
- List and photograph of Equipments, indicating current status and owner or Equipment franchise. (For LOT A only).
- Valid Registration with Customary Court of Appeal, Abuja (Court Tenders Board).
3.0 Disclaimer and Conclusion
3.1 This announcement is published for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Customary Court of Appeal, Abuja to transact with any party, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Court to procure works or goods.
3.2 Any submission that does not conform to or failure to comply with the above requirements in 2.0 (eligible/criteria) would automatically stand disqualified, while documents submitted later than the closing date shall not be entertained.
3.3 The Customary Court of Appeal, Abuja reserves the right to verify the authenticity of claims made in the documents submitted.
3.4 The Customary Court of Appeal, Abuja will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incured by any interested party in connection with any response to this invitation.
3.5 Only successful Pre-Qualified contractors will be invited to Bid for the LOTS and the Customary Court of Appeal, Abuja will not enter into correspondence with unsuccessful Bidders.
4.0 Submission of Pre-Qualification Document
All documents must be submitted in a SEALED envelope marked “2014 PRE-QUALIFICATION EXERCISE” with the LOT NUMBER boldly written, for easy identification. It should be addressed and submitted on or before 2nd June, 2014 to:-
Court Tenders Board,
Customary Court of Appeal,
No.36, P.O.W Mafemi Crescent,
Utako District, Abuja.
Closing date for the submission of Bids is 10am on the 2nd of June, 2014
5.0 Opening of Pre-Qualification Documents:
The Bids will be opened on the 2nd of June, 2014 by 12 noon at the Customary Court of Appeal, Headquarters, No.36, P.O.W Mafemi Crescent, Utako District, Abuja.
This also serves as an invitation to Civil Society Groups.
The Chief Registrar,
Customary Court Of Appeal,
FCT Judiciary, Abuja.