Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
General Procurement Notice in Respect of Procurement under FAAN 2015 IGR Budget (Works)
In compliance with the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) intends to undertake the under listed projects under its 2015 financial year (IGR) budget. Consequently, the Authority wishes to Invite competent and reputable companies to submit bid under its General Procurement Notice (GPN) in the following projects:
LIST OF PROJECTS:
Lot 1/FAAN/CB – Renovation of FAAN Staff Quarters, Offices, and dilapidated buildings at Headquarters and various Airports
Lot 2/FAAN/DAO – Bush Clearing and Landscaping at various Airports
Lot 3/FAAN/DAO – Supply and installation of Operational accessories (e.g. Windsocks)
Lot 4/FAAN/ICT- Supply and Installation of Communication Equipment
Lot 5/FAAN/ ICT- Supply and Installation of Computers and Accessories
Lot 6/FAAN/DSS – Supply and installation of Security Equipment
Lot 7/FAAN/L, W&S- Supply and installation of Water Engineering Equipment
Lot 8/FAAN/MECH- Supply and installation of Generators.
Lot 9/FAAN/ELECT- Supply and Installation of Electrical Equipment
Lot 10/FAAN/MECH- Supply and installation of Mechanical Heavy Duty Equipment
Lot 11/FAAN/ Maintenance of Physical Assets at various Airports
- A(EE) Electrical
- B(MECH) Mechanical
- C (CB) Civil & Building
- D(L, W&S) Land, Water & Survey
General Procurement Notice Requirements
- Evidence of company registration (Certificate of incorporation of the Company)
- Certified true copy of memorandum and article of association with CAC forms CACO2 & CAC07 inclusive (whereapplicable).
- Perform Clearance Certificate and evidence of remittance.
- Evidence of Tax payments (Current Tax Clearance Certificate) for the last three years- (2012, 2013 & 2014).
- Copy of VAT Certificate or Registration and evidence of remittances
- Corporate Profile with Curriculum Vitae and credentials of the key personnel.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project (Bank Reference Letter/Bank guarantee will form part of the evaluation criteria).
- Copies of the Audited Account of the company for the last three (3) years – (2012, 2013 & 2014),
- Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully completed/on-going (e.g. Letter of Award, certificate of Completion, Contract Agreement and Payment Certificate)
- Certificate of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) regulation and evidence of payment
- Evidence of registration with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
The Sworn Affidavit disclosing as follows
- That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine
- That the Director(s) has/have never been convicted by any court of law
- That the firm’s Director or company is not bankrupt
- Whether or not any of the officers of FAAN or BPP is a former or present director of the company.
(C) Submission of Documents.
- The documents are to be submitted in four (4) copies in A4 paper size and neatly bound. The document should be arranged in the order listed under General Procurement Notice requirements and clearly separated by dividers.
- The documents must be sealed in an envelope and the Project Name and Lot number must be clearly written at the top left corner of the envelope.
- All documents must be submitted to the office of “the General Manager (Procurement)”, FAAN Headquarters, Ikeja- Lagos,
- Contacts: Phone No, 08033075384, E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(D) Closing and Opening of Submissions:
Submission of General Procurement Notice tender shall close at exactly 11:30 am on 4th May, 2015.
All submissions will be opened on the same day at 12 noon in The FAAN Training School Annex, Transit Camp, Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja- Lagos.
(E) Important Information
- The FAAN reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made on the General Procurement Notice documents submitted by companies.
- Failure to comply with the instruction(s) and provided any required document(s) may automatically result in disqualification.
- FAAN reserves the right to reject any or all the General Procurement Notice documents
- Original of all documents above must be produced for sighting at the opening and any other time requested.
- Tender documents submitted late shall be rejected.
- All submissions must be in English Language
- Submission should be very clear on the areas of specification and Lot(s) of interest
- This advert shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of FAAN, nor shall it entail the applicant to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/ or seek any indemnify from FAAN, by virtue of such applicant having responded to this