Nigerian Law School
Kano Campus, Bagauda Kano State
Invitation to Tenders/Bids
In compliance with the relevant provision of the Public Procurement Act, the Management of the Nigeria Law school, Kano Campus, Bagauda, intend to undertake the under listed projects. Consequently, the school wishes to invite competent and reputable companies to submit bids/tenders to participate in the execution of the projects.
List of Projects
Lot A Extension of Auditorium
Lot B Construction of Mini Hostel
The following under listed documents are required and would serve as basis for consideration
1. Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and compliance with Public Procurement Act, 2007
2. Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2006 and up to date remittance to employee’s pension fund constitution.
3. Company tax clearance for the last three years.
4. Evidence of VAT registration
5. Verifiable list of similar jobs executed in the past
6. Company profile to include among others, office address, current telephone number (S), e-mail address and evidence of technical and professional qualification
7. Evidence of financial capability
8. Bidders should indicate the lot category they intend to bid for
Payment of Tender Fee/Collection of Tender Document
Interested bidders are to pay a non refundable tender processing fee of twenty thousand naira only (N20, 000.00) per lot there upon may collect tender documents on presentation of payment receipt to the secretary of the tender board.
Submission of Tender/Bids
All completed tender documents should be submitted in sealed envelope with one original and photocopy and addressed to the “Secretary Tenders Board” on or before 3rd October 2013.
Opening Of Tenders/Bids
The tenders received will be publicly opened a day after the closing of Tenders/Bids at the Deputy Director-General Conference Room. The general public, civil society, press, bidders or representatives are invited to witness the opening of tenders/bids. Late bids will be rejected.
Secretary, Tender Board