Invitation to Tender for the Supply of Motor Vehicles at Seaview Properties Limited (A Subsidiary of Nigerian Ports Authority)
Seaview Properties Limited
No 1 Joseph Street, Marina Lagos
Invitation to Tender for the Supply of motor Vehicles to Seaview Properties Limited
The Seaview Properties Limited (A Subsidiary of Nigerian Ports Authority) hereby invites reputable and competent original equipment manufacturers OEM) or their representatives to submit tenders for the supply of the under listed motor vehicles.
B. SCOPE OF PROJECTS
The Scope of the project includes the supply of
|DESCRIPTION OF GOODS
|LOT 1||Salon Car||1|
|18 Seater Bus
Scope of Projects
The Scope of work projects shall generally consist of the supply of the indicated Vehicles. Comprehensive details for each lot shall be provided in the document to be issued to bidders for each lot
- Tender Requirements
Interested companies should submit Three (3) HARD copies (one original and two duplicate copies) and a SOFT copy (Ms. WORD) of the bound documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
1. Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) Registration Certificate), inclusive of Articles and Memorandum or Association.
2. VAT Registration Certificate
3. TAX Clearance Certificate for 2011, 2012 & 2013
4. Pension Commission (PENCOM) Compliance certificate where applicable
5. Industrial Training Fund (ITF) certificate where applicable
6. Evidence of registration with Financial Reporting Council (FRC) where applicable
7. Evidence of payment for bid document
Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPES)
8. Company’s audited accounts for the past three years.
9. Evidence of business status (vendor, manufacturer’s representative(s) and/or technical partnership, etc.)
10. Details of relevant verifiable experience of similar past supplies or projects. Please, attach copies of transaction documents including project completion certificates
11. Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel
- All relevant information concerning contact telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative
13. Bids must be in English language, in clear copy and signed by an official authorized by the company.
Failure to provide any of the listed mandatory requirements may lead to disqualification/rejection of a Bid
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document from the Procurement office, 2nd floor, SPL HQ, 1 Joseph Street Off Marina, Lagos on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee in certified bank draft in the sum of N25.000 00 (Twenty-five thousand Naira) only in bank draft for each lot.
D. Submission of Tender Documents
One (1)soft and Three (3) hard copies of Tender documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked to either “Technical or Financial Proposal” appropriately, the name and address of the bidder should be clearly stated at the reverse side of each envelope and put together in a bigger envelope, which should be marked “TENDER FOR THE SUPPLY OF MOTOR VEHICLES TO THE SEAVIEW PROPERTIES LTD”, specifying appropriate project sub-title” PUBLIC NOTICE No…..and LOT No…, addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Seaview Properties Ltd (A Subsidiary of Nigerian Ports Authority) and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the First floor, Seaview Properties Ltd Headquarters at No 1, Joseph Street, off Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on Monday, 11th August,2014. All received bids will be opened immediately at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register with the Procurement officer as the Company will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the Procurement officer on the above address.
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the company to consider any responding company for;
1. Award of Contract
2. Acceptance of any tender and wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies
Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Seaview Properties Limited