Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
AUCTION! AUCTION!! AUCTION!!!
University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), Enugu State, Nigeria
Sale of Unserviceable Boarded Items
On the instruction of University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN), Enugu State, Nigeria, there is going to be a Public Auction Sale of some unserviceable boarded items of various vehicles, plant/generators, office furniture, store items and scraps at Nsukka and Enugu Campuses.
The items involved are already lotted and can be inspected at works yard, central stores, medical centre and Agric Farm operation of both Nsukka and Enugu Campuses during working days between the hours of 9.00am to 3.30pm Mondays to Fridays.
Tuesday 28th Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th April, 2015. The Auction to be held at works yard of Nsukka and Enugu Campuses, commencing 10.00am daily.
Conditions for Sale
Mode of payment: Strictly cash or Certified Bank Draft of successful bid price + 5% handling fee at fall of hammer.
All items bought must be removed Four (4) days from the date of issuance of GATE PASS. Non-compliance attracts Storage/Demurage fees as may be determined by the University.
Auctioneer has the right to withdraw any item from Auction without notice.
All items involved are Sold “AS-IS” and “WHERE-IS” without any guarantee or warranties expressed or implied by UNN or AUCTION FIRM. Enquiries or any question during inspection, contact the Auction firm at works department of both Nsukka and Enugu Campuses.
DECISION OF AUCTIONEER WILL BE FINAL.
For Benbention Associates
AUCTIONEERS, DEBT COLLECTORS AND ARBITRATORS
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi