Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) at Bauchi State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project
Bauchi State Government of Nigeria
Request for Expression of Interest (REOI)
Consultancy Services for a Comprehensive Biometric Staff Audit payroll Parade for All Civil Servants and Pensioners Including Photographic Images)
Project: Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project (World Bank Assisted)
Credit Number: 48670-NG
Advertisement Date: Monday, September 30, 2013.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has received credit from the international Development Association (IDA) to finance the cost of implementing Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project (PSGRDP). Bauchi State Government is one of the beneficiaries of the credit facility. The Project Development Objective is to improve transparency accountability and quality in public finance and human resource management systems, with a view to strengthen governance in participating states. Bauchi State Public Sector Governance Reform & Development Project intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit for consultancy services.
Bauchi State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project now invites eligible consulting Firms to indicate their interest in providing the services. Interested Firms must provide information indicating that, they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience and evidence of any similar assignment carried out in the past with relevant references, availability of appropriate staff, etc).
The Services required are as follows:
(I) Comprehensive Biometric Staff Audit and Payroll Parade for All Civil Servants and Pensioners Including Photographic Images.
- The key objectives of the assignment are; to select a consultancy firm to work with the Office of the Head of Service to conduct a comprehensive biometric staff audit and payroll parade for all state civil servants and pensioners including photographic images in order to put in place a robust and reliable human resource management system that meets the demands of a modern public service and eliminate the menace of ghost workers
- The consulting firm is required to conduct a comprehensive Biometric staff Audit and Payroll Parade for all Bauchi State civil servants and pensioners; this will enable seeing every civil servant physically in their various locations and capture their images and finger prints for input into the HRMIS Epicor Module application.
c. Minimum Qualification and Experience
- A reputable consulting firm with considerable experience and capacity in Human Resource Development and management and HR management information systems in the public sector for at least 10 years.
- The firm must have carried out similar assignment in the last 5 years.
- Key staff must have experience in staff auditing for both nominal roll and payroll and strong ICT skills.
Selection of Consultant
A consultant will be selected using Consultant’s Qualification (CQ) Method and in accordance with the procedures set out in Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA credits by World Bank Borrowers. January, 2011.
Interested consulting Firms may obtain further information at the address below during office hours 9.00 to 4.00 pm., Monday through Friday except public holidays.
Expressions of interest (one original, two copies) in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Expression of Interest for a Comprehensive Biometric Staff Audit and Payroll Parade for All Civil Servants and Pensioners Including Photographic Images” must be delivered to the address below on or before 14th October, 2013) during office hours 9.00 to 4.00 pm. Monday through Friday except public holidays. Only short listed Firm would be invited or notified for further correspondence.
Bauchi State Public Sector Governance Reform and Development Project
Attn: Mohammed Aminu Ibrahim
Abubakar Umar Secretariat Phase 1, Ground Floor, Room 020
Yakubun Bauchi Road (Opp. Central Bank Building)
Phone No. +2348033851934