Specific Procurement Notice (SPN):
Federal Republic of Nigeria
Zaria Water Supply Expansion and Sanitation Project
Supply of Operational Vehicles
Project ID No: P-NG-E00-005
Loan No: 2100150026597
(1) This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online AfDB84-818/12, Issue No. 818 of 16th March, 2012 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Zaria Water Supply Expansion and Sanitation Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for Supply of Operational Vehicles.
(3) The Kaduna State Water Board now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for
|Lot 1||1. Supply of 18 units of 4×4 Double cabin Pickup
2. Supply of 27 units of 4×2 Double Cabin Pickup
3. Supply of 2 units of Saloon Cars
4. Supply of 1 units of Estate Car
|Lot 2||1. Supply of 1 units of 30ton truck
2. Supply of 1 units of 20 ton crane lorry
3. Supply of 1 units of 10 ton pickup truck
|Lot 3||1. Supply of 203 units of Motorcycles|
(4) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the office address below.
(5) A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of NGN40, 000.00 or USD 200 or in a convertible currency.
All payments must be made into the following account;
Name: Zaria Water Supply Expansion and Sanitation Project
Naira Account No: 0022635968
US$ Account No 0026463314
Bank: Sterling Bank
SORT Code 232110014
(6) The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Goods.
(7) Bids must be delivered to the office address below on or before 12.00 Noon on 3rd September 2015 and must be accompanied by a security of the amount below or equivalent amount in convertible currency.
If bidding for two or all lots, Bidders are required to present a separate bid security for each lot. Presenting a single bid security for more than one lot will render the bids non-responsive.
Lot 1 = USD35,000.00
Lot 2 = USD10,000.00
Lot 3 = USD3,000.00
(8) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 12.30pm on 3rd September, 2015 at the Conference Room, Kaduna State Water Board, Olusegun Obasanjo House, State Secretariat Annex, Yakubu Gowon Way, Kaduna, Nigeria
The General Manager
Kaduna State Water Board
Olusegun Obasanjo House
State Secretariat Annex
Yakubu Gowon Way