Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
National Orientation Agency
Block B’, Area 1 Federal Secretariat, Garki, Abuja
Re: Notice to Tender for 2013 Capital Project
Our earlier advert on page 20 in the Federal Tenders Journal of Monday July, 29 -Sunday August l1, 2013 and other media inviting interested bidders/contractors to participate in the tendering process is being adjusted as follows:
Interested Bidders are requested to pick the Tender document at Room 332, after payment of non-refundable Tender fee of N 10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira) only as against the N20, 000.00 earlier published; and obtain a receipt from the Agency’s cash office.
- All payments should be made in favour of National Orientation Agency’s Overhead Account at Zenith Bank, Account No: 1011835342.
Submission: Technical and Financial documents should be packaged in separate sealed envelopes and labelled “Technical and Financial” respectively with the Lot number boldly written on the top right hand corner of each envelope.
Closing: Closing date for submission of bids will now be at 12.00 noon on Tuesday, 24th September, 2013.
Bid Opening: Technical bids will be opened immediately after closing of submissions on Tuesday 24th September, 2013.
All other conditions and requirement in the original advert remain valid.
The Agency regrets any inconveniences this might cause.
Note: The Agency reserves the right to cancel any or all of the projects without prior notice.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi