Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria
Re: Invitation for submission of Technical and Financial Bids at Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) – Global Alliance for Vaccine Initiatives – (GAVI) Project
tendersnigeria Abuja, Federal Government 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Ministry of Health (FMOH) – Global Alliance for Vaccine Initiatives – GAVI) Project
Federal Secretariat, Phase III, Abuja
Re: Invitation for submission of Technical and Financial Bids
Global Alliance for Vaccine Initiative (GAVI) Project
Attention of members of the general public is hereby drawn to the error in the above stated adverts placed in Federal Tenders Journal, Punch and This Day Newspapers on 4th November, 2013 on the above subject. The said adverts did not specify venue for opening of bids.
2. In line with section 23 (d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 which stipulates that the manner and place for the submission of applications to pre-qualify and the deadline for the submission should be expressed as a specific date and time, members of the public are hereby notified that bid submission closes at 12:00 noon and opening commences immediately on the same day 16th December, 2013 at the Federal Ministry of Health Conference Room, 6th Floor, Phase III, New Federal Secretariat, Abuja.
Federal Ministry of Health,
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi