Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Rehabilitation of Water Supply System Network in Tin-Can Island at Nigerian Ports Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
PUBLIC NOTICE N0.3877
Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Rehabilitation of Water Supply System Network in Tin-Can Island Port, Lagos State
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit Prequalification documents for the Rehabilitation of Water Supply System Network at Tin-can Island Port, Lagos State.
B. SCOPE OF PROJECTS
A detailed scope of the project shall be made available to the prequalified bidders.
C. PREQUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
Interested companies should submit Three (3) HARD copies (One original and Two copies) and a SOFT copy (Word, excel and/or PDF) of the bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
D. Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011, 2012 and 2013).
- Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
- Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act. No. 19 of
E. Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel. Attach certificates.
- Evidence of personnel registration with COREN (attach certificates).
- All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representative
- For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
F. Submission of Prequalification Documents
One (1) soft and Three (3) hard copies of Prequalification documents should be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked as “PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE REHABILITATION OF WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM NETWORK AT TIN-CAN ISLAND PORT, LAGOS – STATE PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 3877 ADDRESSED TO “THE SECRETARY TO THE TENDER BOARD, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor of Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00am on Tuesday, 4th November, 2014.
All received bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at
the Conference room, l Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for;
- Award of Contract or Acceptance of any tender.
- Wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority