Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)
Pre-qualification of Contractors for Minor Works
The Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN), intends to pre-qualify interested contractors for the following Minor Works:
Lot 2014- 1 Erosion control
Lot 2014- 2 Control building repair works
Lot 2014- 3 Haulage movement of equipment
Lot 2014- 4 Gravelling of switchyard
Lot 2014- 5 Rehabilitation of buildings
Lot 2014- 6 Property block-wall fence
Lot 2014- 7 Maintenance works
Lot 2014- 8 Heavy Transport services
Lot 2014- 9 Emergency supply of equipment/material
Lot 2014-10 Evacuation & Other Engineering studies
To pre-qualify, engineering/construction companies and transporters are required to provide the following:
(1) A copy of Certificate of Incorporation in Nigeria (Form CO7 must be attached) or overseas.
(2) Company profile including
- Populated organizational structure and key professional staff with relevant experience on high voltage power lines and substations.
- Availability of requisite and appropriate skills among key staff and persons to be engaged in the project.
(3) Evidence of having successfully completed at least two (2) projects similar in nature and size within the last ten (10) years.
Final Taking Over Certificates from clients including names, evidence of payment for such projects, addresses, e-mails and phone numbers of contact persons on each project must be attached.
(4) Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act.
(5) Certified audited account for three (3) years
(6) Three (3) years current Tax Clearance which shall be verified and the original sighted on demand.
(7) VAT certificate
(8) Detailed programme of compliance with the Local Content Law of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
(9) Any other relevant information which may assist in enhancing the profile of the applicant.
Collection of Pre-Qualification Document
From 17th July, 2014 each prospective bidder can request for, in writing and collect the pre-qualification document free from:
General Manager (Procurement) TCN,
Room 522, PHCN Headquarters,
No. 14 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama,
Submission of Documents
Only one original copy and a soft copy of the proposal are to be submitted. The names and mailing addresses of the applicant. Companies must be clearly marked on the envelope(s) bearing the submissions. All the information requested for pre-qualification must be provided in English Language by all applicants.
Failure to provide information/supporting document that is essential for the evaluation of applicant’s qualifications, or to provide timely clarification or substantiation of the information supplied, may result in disqualification of the applicant.
Completed pre-qualification documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked “Application for Pre-Qualification for Minor Works”, delivered by hand or registered mail to:
General Manager (Procurement)TCN,
Room 522, PHCN Headquarters,
14 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama,
To reach her NOT later than 5.00p.m., Monday 18th August, 2014.
Opening of applications will be at 10.00 a.m. Tuesday 19th August, 2014 in the Auditorium, 2nd Floor, PHCN Headquarters, No. l4 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria.
For further information and/or clarification, please contact any of the following e-mail addresses:
Transmission Company of Nigeria.