Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria
Participation in the Tendering Process at Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board Lagos
Tenders Admin Federal Government, Lagos 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board Lagos
P.O. Box 9309, Lagos
Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board Lagos as agent of Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade and Investments hereby invite interested companies to apply for Participation in the Tendering Process on the following ongoing projects:
1. De-flooding the Basements of Independence Building and Preliminary control measures.
2. Uploading the data base of National Trade and International Business Centre Lagos.
3. Anchoring sensitization/enlightenment program on the National Trade and International Business Centre Lagos.
Interested Company must have evidence of
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Three years tax clearance.
- VAT registration certificate
- Compliance with PENCOM act
- Compliance with ITF act
- Evidence of financial ability to handle any of the jobs
Tendering document can be collected from the office of the DD (Property & Technical Services).
Duly signed tendering documents sealed in two different envelopes marked technical submission and financial submissions one for each of the projects interested in should be addressed to:
The Director (Admin),
Tafawa Balewa Square Management Board Lagos,
P.O. Box 9309, Lagos
Not later than 11a.m. 21st October, 2013.
Submitted bids shall be opened by 12 noon same date in the TBSMB Conference room.
Notwithstanding the submission of the tendering document, TBSMB is not committed or obliged to neither include any company on the contract list nor be liable to any claims whatsoever only the preferred bidder will be invited to proceed with the execution stage.
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi