Invitation to Tender for the Procurement of Radiological, Medical, and Laboratory Equipment at Nigerian Ports Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
PUBLIC NOTICE NO 3840
Invitation to Tender for the Procurement of Radiological, Medical, and Laboratory Equipment
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit bids for the above mentioned project.
2.0 Scope of Projects
The scope of the project is as detailed in the standard bidding document to be issued to bidders.
3.0 Tender Requirements
To tender, interested companies should submit the following documents as outlined:
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) inclusive of Articles and Memorandum of Association
- Verifiable proofs of company’s technical ability to undertake the execution of the project
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the past, including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
- Company’s financial details & audited accounts for the last three (3) years (2010, 2011&2012).
- Evidence of VAT Registration
- TAX Clearance Certificate for the 2010, 2011&2012.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004. (Where applicable)
- Evidence of contributions to Industrial Training Fund (1TF) (Where applicable)
- Company’s profile to include names, qualifications, experiences of key Personnel.
- Evidence of Business relationship with the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) for provision and sustenance of after sales services.
- Key personnel’s registration with appropriate professional bodies.
- All relevant information concerning contacts, telephone, fax and e-mail address of the company’s representative.
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided.
- All documents must be paginated, in clear copy, demarcated and arranged in the order of the tender requirements as it appeared in the advert
- Bids must be in English language and be signed by an official authorized to bind the bidder to a contract.
4.0 Collection of Tender Documents
Interested companies are to collect the Standard Tender Documents from the Office of the General Manager, Procurement, 2nd Floor, NPA HQ, 26/28, Marina, Lagos on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty five thousand Naira) only in certified bank draft. All tender sums above N299.99Million should be conveyed with a 2% bid bond.
5.0 Submission of Tender
Three copies of Technical and Financial tenders for each lot should be submitted in separate envelopes and clearly marked as either “Technical” or “Financial” Tender appropriately and put together in a bigger envelope, which should be marked “INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE (TITLE DESCRIPTION AS APPROPRIATE TO SPECIFIC PROJECT BEING ADVERTISED)” specifying LOT No. and PUBLIC NOTICE No. 3840 addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 2nd floor of the Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 11.00 am on the 28th October, 2013. All received bids will be opened at 12.00 noon on the same day in the Conference Room, No. 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of all bidders or their representatives.
For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com. Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for;
- Award of Contract
- Acceptance of any tender.
Wrongly placed tenders would not be entertained.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority
Please note that this advert was supposed to have been published in the September 23, 2013 edition of the Tenders Journal, but was inadvertently left out. All inconveniences are regretted.
Federal Tenders Journal